Hondo's Bar

Facebook & Social Networking sites

The NZA

• 1 month later...
This user's profile has been temporarily disabled for special maintenance. The profile will be availble again shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

damn myspace... what sort of "special" maintenance are they doing :(

*cough* I think I got most of the hondonians on myspace as my friends but if I missed any of you... add me... my its pictureofdorian.. if you look up pictureofdorian@aol.com.. you will find me.. not saying that Im cool and you should... what *cough* /end rant

Currently I have it listed as private. I can open it up to Public if you like?

:D

i think itd be an intersetin way to advertise & get new hondonians, but the group'd have to have somethin to point them back here specifically...

but that's just an idea; its your group!

i think itd be an intersetin way to advertise & get new hondonians, but the group'd have to have somethin to point them back here specifically...

but that's just an idea; its your group!

It was totally a group effort! I was just the one with the cable internet that rushed and made it before anyone else could :D haha

and the banner on the main page links back to us. I'll make it more noticable.

• 2 months later...

DJ has a MySpace account, and a Friendster, but he doesn't really get into either of those. He's an old school LiveJournaler. I can't say I blame him. I still love my Livejournal. But Myspace is fun too. Myspace is a friending/networking/camwhoring community first, and a journaling community second. Livejournal is, for the most part, the other way 'round.

Edited by Rubys Angel