Hondo's Bar

SIGNAL answers all of your questions

Signal08

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm.. you being Conan also means that you are married and have a baby... so Conan.. you shouldnt cheat on your wife... you have a baby... and the real sexy conan wouldnt do that! Im shocked that you would say something like that lol

Saying and doing are 2 different things. I even said on one of my shows when referring to other women that "I aint dead either". I can look and flirt...and if I do cheat, I cheat up. never down! So you ladies juuust might win me over!

Do you think the mullet will ever make a huge comeback?

mullets will only be a fad in redneck generations, or to thse who lack taste. The vast majority of the population agreed in a conclave meeting not to ever have a mullet.

pictureofdorian Posted Yesterday, 05:49 AM

Do you think the middle one is pretty?? I do!

I think the middle one is a wannabe transexual, and is just afraid to do it.

ChristyandJake Posted Yesterday, 05:50 AM

When you were young did you play with Barbies or G.I. Joe men?

Incidentally, how old are you?

I had a huge collection of G.I.Joes, I even had the big jeeps, and mobie command centers and everything. If I still had all of it today, I promise you it would have gone for more than 5k on ebay. I had alot of hard to find shit. And I am currently 23

pictureofdorian Posted Yesterday, 05:51 AM

Have you ever been physically attracted to a guy>even just for a split second?

Yes, then I realized that it was a girl...said 'Holy Shit :D:D ' then walked away in a hurry. Guys aren't supposed to look like women... And if Conan ever comes around...I'll be waiting! er.. i mean... :D

ChristyandJake Posted Yesterday, 05:59 AM Have you ever been attracted to a girl? even for a split second?

Usually daily. There is a girl that works with me...I think she is hot as hell, but she's 18 and thats a lil young for me, that and I dont want to mack on someone I work with really...and I think she is taken :D

ChristyandJake Posted Yesterday, 07:12 AM

Isnt VINNIE JONES AWESOME???????? I dont have to ask you to know that the answer is yes, but I thought i would ask anyways. lol

Vinnie kicks some major european ass...or any ass that he chooses to kick for that matter.

04shoot03_150.jpg

read38kh.jpg

How do you explain this hot mullet man and how he is not a red neck?

well it isn't a full on mullet. It is a mullet-lite. and he isn't 'hot' as you say...not to me anyways. He doesn't want to suffer the reputation blow by having a full on mullet, so he wears it in a 'girly' mullet way. I mean, women have hair like that. It looks very courtney cox'ish. He isn't a red neck, b/c he has money, and makes music.

ChristyandJake Posted Today, 06:59 AM

Which would you rather be, a vampire or a werewolf? and why?

well, I am hairy like a werewolf now... so I'd prolly wanna spice it up a bit and be a vampire. Cuz Vampires always seem to get to suck on womens necks... I could go for that

mullets will only be a fad in redneck generations, or to thse who lack taste. The vast majority of the population agreed in a conclave meeting not to ever have a mullet.

well it isn't a full on mullet. It is a mullet-lite. and he isn't 'hot' as you say...not to me anyways. He doesn't want to suffer the reputation blow by having a full on mullet, so he wears it in a 'girly' mullet way. I mean, women have hair like that. It looks very courtney cox'ish. He isn't a red neck, b/c he has money, and makes music.

A mullets a mullet man.. and bri molko does not lack taste.. and i have never seen a woman with hair like that .. have you?

Do you bullshit a lot of the answers?

Why are you sometimes a dick?

Well, most people probably think I am a dick most of the time. It's either, b/c I dont care about what other people think, or that my opinions differ from most other peoples and they cant accept that it's difference in opinion, so they just lable me a dick. That or my bluntness comes off dick'ish...b/c most people aren't blunt, they rather come across as nice and hide what they really mean.

I guess that is your way of saying that I am a dick. Thanks for the heads up.

pictureofdorian Posted Yesterday, 11:37 PM

A mullets a mullet man.. and bri molko does not lack taste.. and i have never seen a woman with hair like that .. have you?

I have seen several women with hair like that...I work for the sheriff's office, every 3rd female cop has an 'styled' mullet.

Do you bullshit a lot of the answers?

I guessed I pissed you and MH off.

Archived