Hondo's Bar

SIGNAL answers all of your questions

Signal08

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D uhm... well if it came down to it and I 'had' to choose...

if you take it in the ass, there is pain involved, especially for first timers...

if you take it in the mouth, no pain... and the jizz you could spit out...

can they be talked into wearing a condom? I think I speak for most when I say that having jizz in my mouth isnt the most pleasing of moments.

but as chris rock once said...

See in prison, if they force you to suck a mans dick, you can atleast pretend that its a lollipop, but if they make you lick his ass you can't pretend anything, cuz YOU LICKIN' ASS!!

but its ok if it's woman ass!!! :D

well, it sorta goes for the same thing as sodomy vs oral... you getting a train ride by a big man named bubba, you can't pretend that something else is going on.

hah...how's my lil attention whore been? What you up to, remind me where youre wrokin these days?

What you lookin to do down the road, jobwise and all - still lookin for cop or wha? holla!

hah...how's my lil attention whore been? What you up to, remind me where youre wrokin these days? 

What you lookin to do down the road, jobwise and all - still lookin for cop or wha? holla!

I am working for the Seminole County Sheriff's Office. I am a dispatcher for them.

I also do the Operation Right Track Drill Instructor bit on my off saturdays. Dealing with the juvenile delinquents, I 'yell and tell' as I call it. Yell at them and tell them what to do. I PT them til they die, them fat lil effers. I also teach classes during the last half of boot to help guide them back onto...well... the right track.

I am also a victim advocate for anyone dealing with a sudden death in the family, violent crime or male rapes. I get called out to speak with them and the family and help them get everything situated.

I also do the advisor thing to the sheriff explorer post off and on when I have the time.

I will be going to the police acadamy come next January and will hopefully be a sworn deputy come june or july...so all in good time.

That's awesome, sig. Seminole county's lucky to have a guy wearin that many hats & doin that much for the community there. :D

what do you think initially drove you to this line/how long you wanted to be a cop? I hear FL's a good state for it, Dade county's hiring all the damn time too, if you ever mosey on down south.

Well oddly enough, I applied and got hired by Broward Sheriff's Office, but I decided to withdraw the app b/c I didnt want to leave Seminole. I really like it here, and want to have my career here. I know Souf Fl pays better (average salary is around 38-40k starting) while average around cent fl is about 33k. Cost of living is considerably diff, and houses are almost double in value down there...

I still might consider a move down there or to Hillsborough (tampa). But for now I want to stick around here, born and raised ya know.

As far as how long? I have wanted to be a cop my whole life...all of it. Never wanted to do anything else. I wanted to be a marine... a military police marine, so its the safe field. Hopefully I will be sworn come july next year and I will be living my dream. I have made many good friends high and low with this agency so I plan to ride it out and see where I can land myself.

amd as far as the hats... I wear a campaign hat for the D.I. bit... I think I look kinda weird in it, but I am also not used to wearing round smokey bear hats either... I look mean though I will say that.

Whats your favorite type of ass? bubble-butt? flat? round? wide? lol

What are your favortie type of boobs?

Whats your favortie color?

Why do you think butt is called butt?

prolly a bubble, juuust enough to cup with your hand...flat butts are no good.

uhm, 36c's seem to please the eye / ex had 38d and they were nice for sure

black for color, black looks sharp for suits and cars.

the rear,post,bottom end is also referred to as the butt. the butt of the rifle or the butt of a cig, tail end of something and the ass became the butt to the PG-13 speaking community. When people say you are butt-ugly... I hear that as 'you are butt fine!' they dont call me lance romance for nothing! :D

bewbs / breast / tatas / knockers / door openers / its all the same, anything deroggative is anything cool to the speaker.

uhm...if I had to choose? I'll take the cake please, if it isnt too much trouble. Eddie Izzard the executive transvestite.

stephen lynch is funny as hell, I have seen him on t.v. and on dvd via SiBobs collection. I like watching him b/c he makes some funny ass facial remarks when he sings his comedy.

yes that is funny, Ive only seen the CC presents special.

So who's your favortie comedian and who sucks to you?

What are you doing right now?

Gaffigan is def at the top of the list. Chris Rock is pretty good. There is this chick who I saw on comedy central named TIG...she had me laughing my ass off. Robin Williams also goes way out of the way too. DL Hugley surprisingly had me laughing pretty hard when he did a routine for the troops.

I am with DJ when it comes to people who arent so funny... Colin Quinn doesnt make me laugh at all...even when he was on weekend update. I also dont like Dat Phan at all (he won the last comic standing 1st season)

I am at work... on a incrediably dead night... thankfully for the rain.

When you like someone are you shy about telling them?

If so, how do you let them know... with out telling them (like what are specific things you do)?

and im not asking about how other people do this... you specifically... *needs a guys answer* lol

Yes I am shy about telling them, in fact I never actually really tell them...which brings us to the 2nd question.

I do the 'hints' like say hey i am going to grab something to eat you want to come with. or hey a group of us are going to here... want to join? I just try to do the casual friendship tag along sorta thing, and I also make it a point to really talk to someone if I like them. Like if they say how are you, I make it a point to actually tell them, not say the catch all 'fine'

basically, i just try to include them inmy everyday...until they try to start includung themselves...thats when i know there is interest.

ahh boy answer is exactly what im doing.. so its not a big help in my case... but thanks for your answer... it helps a bit..

nother question..

okay if someone liked you... and they were the shy type and were persuing you the same way that you mention... if you didnt like them, how would you go about it? same question but if you did like them?

ahh im totally persuing a boy and im soo confused... and any insight would help a lot!

if i didnt like them... i'd tell them no dont wanna hang out with you, make myself unavailable.

if I liked them I'd make every effort to hang out with them when they asked me to.

okay so .. like what if you were this persons friend sort of (sort of but only recently)... apply that to the previous question lol ... please :D

okay he is totally all touchy and giddy... so the real question is lakjsdfl;kjsa

i dont know... i think is all in my head.

do you think maybe hes just shy? because i sure know i am... and seriously afraid of the rejection. :(

and yes he is totally helping... its not so much a crisis... its more like i dont know if im wasting my time.. and getting mixed signals.. and jajdsfd boys confuse the hell out of me :D

Archived