Hondo's Bar

SIGNAL answers all of your questions

Signal08

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...so, how do you really feel bout La Lindsay? *spotlight comes on*

Well I think La Lindsay has a beautiful face, perfect lips and a slammin' body. Looks aside, I think she is a real down to earth person and enjoy talking with her on AIM. -backs away slowly before he turns beat red-

La Lindsay Posted Yesterday, 05:02 PM

coke or pepsi or milk?

I like a tall glass a milk a day...but pepsi sounds good to me (MT.DEW :D)

SSJ4Benny Posted Yesterday, 06:54 PM

Ok, Signal, I'm going to ask you the best question ever. The most important one of all: "Why?"

Because I wouldn't have it any other way. It has to be this way, why? b/c its my way. With out direction from me, we are all lost.

If you were gay, which male Hondoian's would you dream about boinking? I realize SiBob is a strong contender, seeing as you know him personnally and longer, but are their any others?

JAX, I am glad you asked!...well not really. I would have to say that if I were gay, I'd have to go with IC perhaps. I have a thing for red heads on the female side of the game, so perhaps that would stay the same on my gayward ways. That and IC wants to be a professional firefighter...and we all know how 'sexy' firemen are :D ok ...back to straightness.

IC's a redhead?! since when?

Well...considering I havent met him in person, and that I am going by the few pics I have seen of him...and that he's Irish, I assumed. My error.

But my answer sticks...but perhaps if I were gay, I'd might go with JAX too... his long hair I can use as a leash and doggy him and he cant pull away! :D uhm ok enough thinking about that stuff...

NEXT!

Second to IC, damn I'm feeling sexy. On that note, I'll follow up with another sexed-up question.

What liquid, spread or semi=fluid food type substance would be the biggest tirn off for a girl to lick clean off your body? Marmalade? Melted butter? PB? Honey? Marshmellow fluff? Olive oil? Melted ice cream? Chocolate syrup? Ketchup? Cavier? Anythign yo can think of.

JAX, I am glad you asked!...well not really. I would have to say that if I were gay, I'd have to go with IC perhaps. I have a thing for red heads on the female side of the game, so perhaps that would stay the same on my gayward ways. That and IC wants to be a professional firefighter...and we all know how 'sexy' firemen are  :D  ok ...back to straightness.

Dude, I'm hurt...

Second to IC, damn I'm feeling sexy. On that note, I'll follow up with another sexed-up question.

What liquid, spread or semi=fluid food type substance would be the biggest tirn off for a girl to lick clean off your body? Marmalade? Melted butter? PB? Honey? Marshmellow fluff? Olive oil? Melted ice cream? Chocolate syrup? Ketchup? Cavier? Anythign yo can think of.

well, butter is rather greasy...but I guess its on in the quality of the licking. If she's a dedicated licker and gets all the residue off then its all good, but I'd stay away from the butter and perhaps olive oil. Marsmellow fluff and honey and all is good stuff so thats on the ok list. but here is the all out honest answer...if they are willing to lick it off, they can put whatever they want on me!

Silent Bob Posted Today, 06:45 AM

QUOTE(Signal08 @ Sep 7 2004, 05:49 AM)

JAX, I am glad you asked!...well not really. I would have to say that if I were gay, I'd have to go with IC perhaps. I have a thing for red heads on the female side of the game, so perhaps that would stay the same on my gayward ways. That and IC wants to be a professional firefighter...and we all know how 'sexy' firemen are ok ...back to straightness.

Dude, I'm hurt...

Well...I was trying to avoid you, but you were a given, so I figured I'd go with an answer that people wouldnt expect and keep them at the edge of their seats. That and telling my best friend that I'd do the deed with him if I were gay is just kinda weird. But I have reassuring words for you DJ...you'd be at the top of the list if I were gay though! Does that allow you to sleep easy now...and on your back?

what foods do you hate? what's your favorite food?

I hate mushrooms...what fudge packin' salad tossin bunghole said "hey, lets eat fungis... yea!"

I hate onions...if it makes you cry, then why put yourself thru that?

I hate liver...if it played a role in the seperating of organics into shit and piss...prolly not something ya need to be chewin' on.

I like pizza, good guy that pizza-inventer guy.

I like meat...steaks, burgers, steak burgers!

I like pasta

I like ice cream too, gotta have some cream 'o ice

I like women...oh wait, not that kind of eating huh?

howdy sig, sorry i aint been on AIM lately.

So, how you been? Ya seem a bit lonely up there, just wanted to make sure you were doin alright, what with hurricanes and wee-men and such.

Hey, how long you lived up there in seminole county, anyway? And how do you know SB again?

hmmmm, i like pizza too.

how many people can you kill before you get caught?

Me personally? I have unregistered firearms, so I could get away without leaving round fingerprints for as long as I want. Skill and targeting, I could get away with it much like the tarrot card virginia sniper...but here is where I get smart...Dont leave tarrot cards. I would only get caught if there was an unplanned eye witness. Oh and yea...dont tell all yer buds what you are up to. If you could retain the glory to yourself, without telling anyone, random killings would almost be untraceable. Only thing they would catch up on is location. They would begin to target where they occur and how far from each other. But then, thats a big ass comb they have to do to find me. Again, its all in not accepting the glory and spilling to anyone, and leave no signatures.

howdy sig, sorry i aint been on AIM lately.

So, how you been?  Ya seem a bit lonely up there, just wanted to make sure you were doin alright, what with hurricanes and wee-men and such. 

Hey, how long you lived up there in seminole county, anyway?  And how do you know SB again?

IC...it's ok man, I understand you get busy and forget to talk to the main man in your life...as gay as it sounds though, I appreciate the apology! JK brother. I am doing alright, never lost power at my home, but that doesnt much matter b/c I am on lockdown at the sheriff's office every major incident. House is fine and all is well. There is alot of damage in my dear seminole county though, still people without power. Wee-men...just met up with an old classmate of mine, and boy-howdy is she hotter than ever! :D I was born and raised in seminole county and proud of it. I hate orange county and orlando, but I love seminole. I know SB b/c the whole 'required to get an education' malarky. I met him in the 4th grade and we got close in the 6th, and were best buds ever since, and I tell ya, he's been an ar-tiest ever since I have known him. :D

Jack's Meandering Thoughts Posted Today, 12:10 AM

Are you a DTL character? If so, which one? If not, why?

DTL spot light! this week -Jason Wright aka Signal!

DTL1

DTL2

DTL3

I am a cameo star. Dj's webcomic is based about his college days in sarasota, so its kinda hard to fit me into the comic, so I got this honorary role...and much oblige to him! If he ever does a season zero, it will be based on our high school days. I enjoy being inked in every soso...and he should do it more! hint hint

No I havent been shot at, I was on scene when a shot was fired, but it was b/c the subject dropped the gun when the deputy I was riding with told hjm to drop it! It was a revolver and the hammer hit the ground...but all was ok. And just so you know, I am still civilian with the Sheriff's Office. I will be sworn in about year I hope, but for now I work in Information Services at the s.o. headquarters and do side jobs with Victim Advocates and Explorer Advisor...you know "networking"... I have to wait til my civilian contract expires before I can get sworn ??? But I ride alot, and have gotten into some good shit. Got into a foot pursuit of a coupla idiots and I slapped the cuffs on the guy rodeo wind up style..the kind that hurts! thats what you get for runnin! I have a cd burnt somewhere of the foot pursuit too! I sounded damn good!

I have pulled my gun twice though. One was a guy who ran up on my car b/c I cut him off (which I did, but I didnt mean to, he was driving a little miata come on!) and he stormed up to my car at the red light and banged on my window...only to be looking down the barrel of my .45 sig when I rolled the window down.

and the second was when a apartment utility guy entered my apartment w/o the 1 day's notice requirement... some dude just effin walked in my apartment wtf!... lets just say he was out the door so damn fast when he heard me walk up behind him and pumped my 12 guage. I only found out he was utility b/c he hauled off in a golf cart. I called the apartment office and told them to never enter my residence again...they give me a phone call and 24 hour notice every time they come in now!!! so I got my point across!

Archived