Hondo's Bar

SIGNAL answers all of your questions

Signal08

If a hot girl liked you and just wanted to fuck would you just fuck her or do you think you would sub-consciously tack feelings to her?

in this stage of the game... i'd do the hell out of her.

but normally... i attach feelings with sex yes. I'd prefer to be into the person...before or as i am 'into' the person.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

POD, if hes all playing along, then he wants to atleast lay the flirt on and maybe fool around. But he might also want to take it further... if he is mature around you but still knows how to have fun, then is he prolly trying to impress you.

okay this all sounds good... i guess i will have to see what happens... you have seriously been a tremendous help...

do you think it means anything that he keeps stealing stuff that belongs to me... not so much stealing as... like he saw my jacket and was like... can i wear this... and he is still wearing it and its been a week or so.. and we got in to a weird *imgoingtotakeyoursocksoffwar* and i gave him a pair of my socks because his were all stretched out and weird and .. he's STILL wearing them... ?

is that weird?

do you mind that im asking stupid/serious girly crush questions? :D

yea thats definatly a kiddish 'i like you' ploy, stealing things as to claiming them... i have something of yours and its gonna stay mine b/c when we decide to bump nasties adn becoem a couple its all mutual property.

have you ever done anything illegal?

do you ever want to do anything illegal?

if someone paid for you to have a prostitute would you? despite disease and grossness?

I speed all the time.. thats illegal. As far as illegal illegal... I have wanted to fuck up a person or two.

Do I ever want to do something illegal? If it were Ocean 11'ish possibly, or maybe mafia related as part of the familia! But as far as doing them...I work in law enforcement and would never do anything to jepordise that.

Was this the prostitutes first day on the job? She las vegas tested and approved? If she looks like julia roberts then hell no. I'd prefer just to stick with women who actually want to have sex with me...no metter how few and far between they are.

and as far as your hooch apple...I own a flesh light. I have fucked the gina in a can a few times. Aint like the real thing... but it feels good none the less. But I am more of a right hand man.

hahahahah oh hilarious, so if I got you a pocket pussy, would you use it?

When you were done with it would you mail it dirty to some anonymous place? that'd be hilarious.

i wouldnt mail it... it's reuseable.

and knowing me... if i mailed it, it'd be DNA'd and come back to me and be charged federal fines for mail fraud.

Why are you mean sometimes?

Is it PMS? if so maybe you shoudl get that checked out, cause you're a boy and all.

Why do birds suddenly appear, everytime you are near? hahaha im retarded im sorry.

mean? I dont see it as mean, I just see it as blunt, but most people cant handle that. Comes off wrong when you say what you actually mean.

It isnt PMS, its called not babying the society and not giving into their everyday bitching about how they cant take it b/c they have delicate feelings.

birds circle around the dead/smelly, maybe I am dead and dont know it..and I know it isnt smelly, cuz I shower twice a day and wear addidas sport! that stuff smells good. And I am a neat freak so I aint messy.

but its weird that you say birds...cuz at compusa they called me the bird man. we had computers and monitors up on the very high shelfing above the displays..and they always had me go up there (cuz they were old guys) and i was always walking around up there with a birds eye view, and ray coined the name birdman.

i kinda liked birdman better than 'lance romance' so i didnt care.

no, I dont watch harvey birdman... I will make an effort to catch it on sometime.

I like to watch stand up comedy on comedy central. friday night stand up and alla that. I dont havea fav one show... but I really like third watch. the law and order and CSI's are all good. And ofcourse friends and seinfeld grab my attention. I think an underrated show is Becker...with Ted Danson, it is pretty funny.

Mikey be Mike... he is a african male who thinks he can make a living spillin' illin' rhymes. How the hell do you claim to be a black male and a bad ass rapper...if you are from texas? Isn't that against texan code? And to top off the code violations... he gives out his personal cell phone number and he says his own name like it's going out of style. ( it probably is ) He is the Warren Sapp of music...has to show his face and say his name to prove his identity. Bubba Sparxxx... a souf georgian white boy thinking he can throw down? Seems like these two are made for each other, be watching out for a duet ... oops my bad.. be watching out for a rap 'featuring' the other. It will be titled something along the lines of this "we from da souf and we don't know what the fuck we are yellin' about'... 2 southern extremes make it big, how nice. Simply put, my man Nikoli, Mike Jones is a texan rapper who thinks a lil too highly of himself.

sources... CNN

Bubba the love sponge's brother, Sparxxx...(and no, not really) is from the rural parts of deep souf georgia...whatever that means. He likes to ramble on about the souf projects and about the glory days of the rebels... not the star war ones, don't think Sparxxx is too sci-fi inclined, for he studies the art of spit canning and wild boar roping. I also hear he dabbles in paint by numbers coloring with crayons. :D ok so maybe not. buuuuut yes Nikoli, he is from georgia...and seems to be proud of that. Go confederacy woulda bouda bouda ... woot!

hey now, i dont think Bubba Sparxx's 2nd album did so well, but its not "sold so bad, i had to rape wild boars to move units" bad. Those're the kind of marketing schemes you get from Madonna or something.

Madonna raped to push sales? this is news to me! I always thought she just posed for nude shots everytime sales were low... or went for a headline like ooo madonna has baby or madonna weds guy... madonna butchers 007 song b/c she thinks she can...you know, lame shit like that.

eh...raping wild boars isnt everything.

back in scouts, wed have to camp & deal with nearby boars quite a bit, up towards your neck of the woods, sig...i wasnt impressed, personally, they seem more afraid of you than the other way around. Granted, i wouldnt put my pecker in one, no matter how inviting, but that's just me.

Now, if madonna's raping wild boars who're backed into corners, im impressed. I wont buy her shit albums, but she gets props, until she starts tellin me how brit she is this week via what's "on the telly".

fuckin comatose boar-rapin' hag. :D

Well I take comfort in reading that you feel boar shagging is inviting, and I also respect your judgement that you wouldn't follow through on those crass beastiality desires, due to lack of trust on those skiddish boars, who miiiight just have it in them to effe ya up a lil if you look at them cross eyed.

Personally, a piece of bacon is all the same to me... if you donkey punch one of them in the snotty nostrils they will wheez and hag and squeal like no other and run away like a neutered dog in a bitch clad dog show.

And madonna....her 007 bond song was cool and all...but it wasnt a bond like song, she didnt go out of her way to make it bond'ish... heh bondish almost ...nah wont go there...

Archived