SIGNAL answers all of your questions

Signal08

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

i'll ask questions if you ask some back, but yeah....

what's your opinion on orange county choppers, do you think their bikework is the shit....

do you deep down in your heart have a slight fear of riding after your accidents... (either way, more power to ya....)

what's your favorite alcoholic drink

what song sums you up

do you like mayo

favorite fast food joint

the a team or mc guyver

i'll ask questions if you ask some back, but yeah....

what's your opinion on orange county choppers, do you think their bikework is the shit....

do you deep down in your heart have a slight fear of riding after your accidents... (either way, more power to ya....)

what's your favorite alcoholic drink

what song sums you up

do you like mayo

favorite fast food joint

the a team or mc guyver

I think the oc choppers are well built and totally original, but not worth the price the sell for... 60k 80k.. its an effing bike thats less pratical than a normal cruiser...

I keep an extra eye out for cars parrellel to me, and now I speed up or back off to stay away from being side by side... and stay away from blind spots. My accident the car was stopped and decided last second to change lanes... so there wasn't anything anyone could have done. The guy on the cycle behind me almost t boned the bitch, and he was a good 10 feet behind me, so I was just SOL. Fear... I think about it more as I ride and my leg is 100% yet so I worry about having to put all that weight on the right side for some reason, but I'm not 'scared' to get on the bike no.

I like Bicardi coco(nut) mixed with vanilla pepsi.

The Pretender by Jackson Browne... hard worker just doing what it takes... and lookin' fo luv.

Yea, I'm white, so I like mayo... but not globs of it.

fav fast food joint would have to be BK for the burgers and fries... but Sonics has a great dessert / drink menu.

Mc-fuckin'-gyver!

• 1 year later...
A perfect murder? hmm, do you know the one you are killing? or is it a random act?

If you know the subject to be murdered.

Dont tell anyone that you have seen that person recently.

Dont molest the crime scene.

Wear shoes that are 2 or 3 sizes too big so the shoe prints arent accurate, and wear 4 or 5 layers of thick socks to compensate.

Go to a barbershop, and collect their trash. (explained later)

wear newskin or scotch tape over your finger tips... or both.

Your murder weapon of choice... a home made icesicle... thick enough to not melt until you can leave your place of planning, make it to the target, and stab your target, in one place, one time. Don't want to stab your target more than once, because the friction of the stabbings would begin to melt the ice and leave water inside the body. One quick, hard jab to the base of the neck (air pipe region or the main blood stream region) and a rapid pull out would prevent any great deal of blood to remain on the ice.

Secure your icesicle in a sock, let it melt. Wash your sock(s) with bleach detergent to kill off the very little blood DNA that does exist and wear them the next day and let your body sweat salts saturate the sock to further wear out any possible DNA left behind.

Back to the barber's trash... throw all that wonderful hair all over the fuckin' place so its impossible to trace 'recent' hairs that might have been yours if there was a struggle between you and the subject.

Go home.

Take off the tape on your finger tips, ball them up, and take a lighter and melt it. And your newskin, rub your dry hands til it comes off then lotion them up nice and clean.

your murder weapon doesn't exist. no traces left behind.

Have a great day... just dont let me hear of any 'Miami murder with unknown weapon left unsolved' occur any time soon.

That was the perfect murder post SoF...

SigSaur P220 .45 caliber

sigsauer_p220-5.jpg

my fav gun I ever owned and regret selling

Kimber Ultra Carry 2

AAAAAqa52HEAAAAAAKQYWg.jpg?v=1196637627000

if you ccould have to own just one gun, what'd it be?

I would have to go with the latter gun posted on my page 2 post prior to your post. The Kimber Ultra Carry 2. The reason(s) being:

is that the trijicon night sights that are custom, are the longest lasting commercially sold night sights on the market.

the night sights housing, and protruding edges have all been rounded off and polished smooth, so they do not catch on your clothing since you generally conceal the weapon underneath your clothing.

the black grip/handle is made of rubber materials vs. the common hard polymer or wood handles which arent comfortable after long shooting times. This rubber material gripping is only avail in the stainless model.

the gun offers the near weight of a full size gun, which allows the heavy slide to help balance your recoil, keeping the gun a smoother fire. Yet, this weapon is considerably shorter in barrel/slide length than the standard Kimber 1911 models.

single, to double action feature allows you to carry the gun cocked and locked. You can opt not to carry locked (safety on) if you choose, but the lock/safety is oversized, allowing for trained Ultra Carry 2 carriers to snap the lock into the fire ready/unlock position as they are drawing the gun from the holster. I have practiced, and I can pull the gun from the holster, take the safety off, and fire the weapon 'before' I am in my finished stance. The safety is so smooth operating, that even a novice could disengage the safety while drawing the weapon with relative ease.

Full size .45 caliber round available in this concealment carry size. This gun is no lightweight small piece of work, but it is considerably smaller than the full size 1911 competition shooters. Again, .45 caliber rounds from a gun of this size, and the shooting is comfortable. I also use hydroshock rounds. Hydroshock rounds are hollow point rounds with a lead bead/rod (aka extra projectile that gives and FMJ effect). This allows for the mushrooming effect of a hollow point (bigger hole/ more damage within the body) and the bead/rod allows for the extra projectile to continue to penetrait the body (possible exit wounds). Basically, just a bad ass round. Hollow points are the best for defense and the safest as for a misfire will die in a wall or tree or door. A FMJ (full metal jacket) will/could continue through several walls, many windows, and even through human bodies which in turn could cause unintentional damage/death to others than the intended.

and it just looks cool. That is why I would go with the Kimber Ultra Carry 2 as my ONLY gun if I could only own one.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

archangel Posted Today, 03:04 PM

Are you Fucking Ben Afleck?

If I were gay, I'd probably be the bitch. Lets face it, I fuck women, so why would I fuck a dude. I'd go for the total experience package and be the fuckee. So, the answer is no. I did read that he is very hairy and goes regularly to get his back waxed. Fun trivia no?------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silent Bob Posted Today, 03:25 PM

Who isn't?

Uh, you. Unless there is something you have held out on me about... -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the division of joy Posted Today, 03:41 PM

S'pose, on one hand, you've got the spanish buscemi, and on the other, you've got shannon hamilton from mallrats...

I know who i'd prefer...

well if on one hand I have spanish buscemi, and on the other hand I have shannon hamilton... then that means I have both of them in my grasp no??? So why settle for one?

Archived