Hondo's Bar

SIGNAL answers all of your questions

Signal08

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If we were a crime fighting carpet munching duo who would we fight? which villians? and who would be our arch-enemy?

we would fight anyone who deprives others of sex... like preachers, nuns, fathers....well we can exclude fathers since they like lil boys...

our arch-nemesis would be the lesbian species... but we shall take them over with stellar orgasms!

lol yes I know they will eventually give in for who could resist the power of Sig and Chris, but will it be full conversion or half cause I might want to have sex with them after I convert them to our side.

Well as commanders... they must do as we tell them to do. If you want their bods, all you gotta do is demand! They wont tell you no... you must know this!

If a chick is only fairly good looking, does it make her more attractive if she's willing to lick a little puss?

Her looks are not any more or less better for her 'extra' activities...

but it does add a kinkyness/willingness to her board of pros and cons...

and of course that is all in the eye of the beholder thing too.

If you are asking "does the added puss licking act like a beer...the more you drinkt he betetr they look?" then, all that depends on the horniness of the other party, if they are a guy, I am sure they are 24/7 so yes it adds to it, but all depends on that persons sexual desires. Not everyone is into the same thing. So what really turns one on, might scatter away others.

but fairly good looking is good, for most ..er.. alot of people arent.

BaKa_nO_kUrO_nEkO Posted Today, 03:21 PM

What size is you penis? Do you consider it average? j/k I wanted to be random.....you did say any question ::....

Inquiring minds want to know........(i say that cause it's not just me) how big is your dong?

It was already asked Baka, and I answered it. Go back one page.

and yes... I consider it just average.

Okay why do americans never have time for anything?

Americans never have time b/c they tend to be underachieving overachievers. Between school and work and they significant others... they 'run out of time'. But what it is more likely to be is, they are tired and want to sleep 10-12 hours a day. SOmething I have noticed is alot of people who are 'busy' alot spend half the effing day in bed, and not there to fratanalize either.

Me...I have too much time...and as stated in SiBobs thread...not to fratanalize either...

I make it a point to take vacation time so I can have time to relax. I dont do the new york minute lifestyle... though my trip to NYC was loads of fun.

Archived