Hondo's Bar

SIGNAL answers all of your questions

Signal08

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When you first meet someone, when you do think is the right time to make whoopie?

Well depends on the basis of the meet. Is the meet just for 'whoopie' or is this a long term thing you are working on?

If its a simple, just out to get some whoopie, then as soon as the other party offers the green light.

If its a long term thing you are trying to work on, then as soon as 'feelings' bcome mutual, and you dont think the other party will start acting weird after you do it.

Those shots were an amazing example of "what you see from downloaded files" vs "what you might actually see on the road one day". Props to Jax for the contrast there, and pic # 1, which is destined to be in oppai's sig one day.

well christyandjake... as JAX said, from the oral view, we do know what it is like.

or in the manner of giving anyways, and recieving, its just a tad diff for use, but same enjoyment...if not more :ifyouknowhatimean:

and as for as the compair/ contrast.. very well done, couldnt be more day and night as that.

and Oppai's sig is sure to bear the likeness of pic 1...if he can crop it right.

By kitty. are you referring to the female anatomy and trying not to sound sluttish?

or by kitty do you mean...kitty, as in creature designed for hacking up fur balls and shedding on your work uniform?

answer to first one, yes

answer to second...my mom has like 6 in the house, so no more please.

sluttish...sounds like a nationality

does jabba the slutt resemble jabba the hutt?

if so, i will just give up on sex and become a priest...at least then i can have relations with juveniles...no wait?! :D uhm, I meant with nun's...secretly of course, cuz you know how the catholics claim they dont have sex n shit... riiiight , whatever you orgy heards.

Back to Jabba, if he looks like the hutt slob, then no money would make me do it, but if Jabba the slutt is a whole new line of slutts... then I can consider it, if the likeness doesnt resemble the hutts. Hutts vs the slutts...I wanna see pics.

Archived