Hondo's Bar

Nick & Leah answer ur relationship girl/guy shit

yea so spawned off of the "single bar thread" where jax and tulip have differing opinions on gender roles and women's wants, here is a thread where you can ask both nicholas and I about any relationship or girl guy perspective question, and this won't be a thread where nick and I are always agreeing, cause quite simply put, we're not that kind of couple, i'm not an expert (neither is nick contrary to popular belief) this thread will not help you win friends and influence people, or get laid, or have a secret portal open up to where males and females can understand each other completely, this is just a couple on the board, answering questions and causing some shit, bring on the questions!!!!

Fuck that noise: my answers will get you laid, plain and simple. My lovable mysoginistic antics have caused me to see more ass on this board than a toilet seat. Bring them bitches! Man, im gonna be like that Love Boat guy in the FHM questions.

Ok, I´ll be the first victim...ahem...sorry...customer.

I´m currently starting a long-distance relationship, i.e. love with a bloody big ocean in the way. Bear in mind this is my fault, I´m the one who moved :D

Any advice on how to keep the relationship strong and keep my lovely other half happy?

I´m currently starting a long-distance relationship, i.e. love with a bloody big ocean in the way. Bear in mind this is my fault, I´m the one who moved :D

Any advice on how to keep the relationship strong and keep my lovely other half happy?

MLB long distance relationships suck

to keep the relationship strong, by all means, move to where your lovah is, that is the only way it will work

because then you can fuck when you want to and interact like a "normal couple"

come on now, people in long distance relationships are freaks, they really think they can beat the odds? PLEASE

Edited by Heartlessbitch

yada yada yada...she done talkin?! Ok, the answer my friend: Cheat. a lot. Boy howdy, if i had a dollar for every time I laid some illegal pipe, i could buy me a sammich. a good one.

thing is, you need a good cover story. I recommend either "watching family guy with m'boys" (better: pick a show that doesnt end) or say "im working a lot these days at a job that has no phone...like, a prison." Then, when she asks where's all this money you're making, say "my mom's medical bills". Boom, now youre golden, and guilt-free, because of differnet area codes. Next.

Relationship advice...where to start?

Yeah, that's my question: Where to start?

when you say "relationship", i hear "i dont want to know your name; all i want is BANG BANG BANG" so let me recommend escrot services, or if youre hurtin for flow, massage parlors. Ask for a "full body" and wink when you do....in ft. lauderdale, there's about 2 places where you can have the pick of the litter for less than $200, and theyre tested too.

Now, if youre actually sitting there, thinking "i have way too much time/money/control over my life/pride/etc and want to fuck that up", then to start a real relationship...christ, the good doctor perscribes a hot beef injection for aarty, for starters. She's knocking down your screename with online chocha, and whereas i see you shooting for MH, LL, Tussin etc, remember 2 things here:

1) aarty's bust

2) aarty's available

These 2 things are the key to starting any good relationship.

...She's knocking down your screename with online chocha, and whereas i see you shooting for MH, LL, Tussin etc, remember 2 things here:

1) aarty's bust

2) aarty's available

These 2 things are the key to starting any good relationship.

I think aarty and jax would make a cute couple, isn't she taken though?

I am far from an insider when it comes to Aarty's love life, but I have been privy to this info:

1) Her bo's name is Mario.

2) She changed her avatar to the Mario one when she started seeing him

3) She still has said avatar

Now, I'm no Sherlock Holmes or Sigmond Freud, but I'm guess if she were broken up with him and looking for some new tail to scoop up, she'd have changed her avatar. So I'm presuming things are going jsut fine Miss Aarty and her bo, Mario.

I am far from an insider when it comes to Aarty's love life, but I have been privy to this info:

Now, I'm no Sherlock Holmes or Sigmond Freud, but I'm guess if she were broken up with him and looking for some new tail to scoop up, she'd have changed her avatar. So I'm presuming things are going jsut fine Miss Aarty and her bo, Mario.

My dear Jax is very very observant. He's right on all counts...my hunny bunny & I have been together for 2 mths now and it's still going pretty good.

...although, before I met Mario, I was interested in Jax...

another good pointer: dont use words like "bo" to describe anything, unless its one of the Duke boys.

Also, if youre well-hung, find socially acceptalbe ways to throw that out in the conversation, or simply whip it out as a last-minute salvage job.

Nick, Heartless:  My hunny bunny puts long hours at work and I don't think I get to see him as much as I'd like...how can I get him to shift his interest from that damned corporate-whore-cubicled-prison to me???

Being that your affection shifted from Jax to an overwight italian plumber, im gonna go with "desperate", and that' s a great quality in a woman.

While bagpipping is traditionally one of the nicer ways to reorganize social priorities, work on bein able to bring your legs back closer to your ears. Also, bear in mind youre a member of a small, college sorority, which is keyword for "experimental". The pussywhipped possibilities are endless here.

since when has la lindsay's bust been insufficient? and since when has la lindsay been taken?? and since when has la lindsay starting talking in third person??

1) Um... :D Your bust isn't insufficient.

2) Don't you have your eye on someone, and I thought Nick said you were available anyways.

3) Benny says that talking in the third person just shows how cool a person can be.

Edited by SSJ4Benny