Hondo's Bar

Xbox 360

The NZA

haha...now youre one of them! heres to your x-box live tag in your sig soon...what games you get, man?

Crimson skies

Fable

Jade empire

Ninja gaiden black

Oblivion

N3

Deadrising

I keep telling myself that I didn't sell out cause it was free.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy crap, that's some of their finest games from what ive heard....dont know N3 tho.

you going online with it? you should. also, i wish i had friends/family that gave me unwanted consoles and 7 games or so...but then again, i got that TV so i guess im alright.

Just got a 360 as an early b-day present with a shitload of games. A gift card would have been way more sweet but it's free so I'm not going to bitch about it.

:misty:

So but seriously you got a great selevtion of games, all of those are really friggen good. Oblivion will swallow your soul.

When you get online, put up your gamercard. We're slowly building up a 360 community.

Now if you'll excuse me I am going to laugh like a maniac for 5 minutes. Enjoy.

Just stopped a minute ago. Just started again. :D

Let me know what you think of N3, I hear it is pretty damn repetitive, but I did enjoy the demo in the mindless really pretty hack'n'slash way.

As far as popping up your gamer card, there is a link at the bottom of my sig that links to the site I use for mine.

Edited by bishopcruz

• 2 weeks later...

Well I just trieda sign up to get a tag & XL's down for maintenance. S'bloody annoying as I stole alana's ethernet port to check my live messages(I can already tell there'll be about 10 voice tags from a sobbing Newtype asking after me) and sure'nuff, it was downdowndown... Anyways, Once I get Ultimate Alliance & pick up my $50 copy of Just Cause I reckon I'll shell out for all that good stuff like Gold membership & Microsoft points.

i can't believe they're releasing this... not that dead or alive xtreme was exactly high art, but, sheesh. well, ok, yeah... i can believe it. but still.

the trailer is soooo long, and painful. i mean, there's the big boobies, which hey, guys are into, so i hear... but... they move... so weirdly... eesh. they could've at least had some different music in this thing. god. i couldn't watch it all. i can totally appreciate scantily clad girls, but... not with RIBBONS FOR HAIR. AAGH.

So I heard some noise & now I've no interest in chipping my unit(little point to it as it is). What I've heard is that if XBL detects a modchip in your system they cancel your a/c. Prices I was looking at for chips were AU$70 for a stock-standard chip & AU$220 for one that supposedly can't be detected. But with no guarantee they can fuck themselves. I'm too attached to my XBL account to have it shut down for the sake of Oz.

be patient, grasshopper: eventually, you get HDLoaders and external devices that wont fuck you up.

lookit PS2, its only in the last year or so (that ive seen) that there's been foolproof chips that dont stop online play, the technology takes a while tho.

...so, bishop, skeet, newt and panch (who's offline): who else is rocking a 360, and who doesnt have their gamer tag up?

• 3 weeks later...

im giving thought to one day joining the 360 party, long after everyone's stopped playing games id wanna join in on like Ultimate Aliance of course.

I saw Gears of War the other day, looked sharp as fuck, but its not games like that that'll push me over. im goinna give both this and ps3 another 9 months to a year to make my final decision, but offhand, id be intereded in:

Ultimate Alliance

Dead Rising

Stranglehold

uh....id be largely swayed if MGS 4 comes over too. i just dont know, im not seeing enough to sway me either way yet, tho i do wish i could join in live games with you guys.