Hondo's Bar

Drunken Video Games

Benz

Fak!

Thats right, i think the red disc is that 1st one Benny put out missin the file it needed to run...did the blue disc work? Anger...ok, ill get on this soon as i can, maybe i can get the data i have on my comp burned, if that works (think Junker tried it once, dont know). In any event, someone PM Yahven to remind him to send me or upload the source code for 2.0 so i can get on that soon as im set up & on my feet over here. ???

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

::gives IC puppy eyes::

:D

eeehhh you gave me the last version of DD RPG remember... so its at my house in Miami cause I have no comp here yet.. I am using my psycho roommates..

:D

Here is what I can do... I will send it to KOS I just need his addy in whatever country he lives in (leave me alone I am burnt I just got outta school) and I can have my sister in Miami mail it to ya... ok

just remember its gonna take a little while.. bear with me my sister is a bit of a ditz..

:approve: :approve:

let me know....

Er...ill havta look it up over at my computer i guess...Benny? Yahven? Eeyore? Anyone know how big that particular file is? We got some space on the 2nd FTP (assumin its up & running, my avatar seems naked at the moment), we could just toss the file up there for KOS to download...

He waits; that's what he does. :dun-duhdun-dun-dundun:

And I tell you what: tick followed tock followed tick followed tock followed tick... :dun-duhdun-dun-dundun:

Ahab says, 'I don't care who you are, here's to your dream.':dun-duhdun-dun-dundun:

The old sailors return to the bar. 'Here's to you, Ahab'. :dun-duhdun-dun-dundun:

And the fat drummer hit the beat with all his heart. :dun-duhdun-dun-dundun:

:dun-duhdun-dun-dundun: :dun-duhdun-dun-dundun: :dun-duhdun-dun-dundun:

Here's to waiting.... :dun-duhdun-dun-dundun:

'Singin' don't worry....be happy!' :emotions:

Hello? Help me please, the sound of crickets chirping is like water torture in here by now, does anyone know the file size?! See if I knew it was too big to download I could try and organise postage of a disc, and of course if it's small enough to download then I'd be able to play the game and make a copy for MLB!

C'mon people!!

Christ, this sucks. Benny did all this work and few of us have actually seen it..

I have it installed on my computer, but it installs stuff to windows itself so i cant just copy it. I got the full edition off of one of the discs i sent KOS, but he cant get it workin for him. The red one's missing just the one file, and i have no idea which file that is - KOS lemme know what it asks for; worse comes ot worse, i upload that file, you get it, copy the information off the bad disc, and re-burn it with the proper file.

Benny? Eeyore? Yahven (youve got the source code to 2.0, burn it for me and ill finish it up & distribute it)? Cmon, lets get this thing going, its one of hte coolest things to come from this forum.

I seem to be able to get it to install, but when I try to run the game it says:

'RunTime Package not found. Install RTPe.exe'

OK, that's the filename, if anyone could tell me how big it is that'd be a start to go from...and yes, it has been over two weeks...

PS: Anyone check out the Here's to waiting.... link I posted?

Ok. i gots "RPG_RT.exe" and its small but i dont think that's it. I recall Benny sayin the missing file was the one needed to copy over from the disc, so it might notve transferred....KOS, you sure that blue disc aint workin at all? I recall it was picky; my CD ROM read it one time and never again, have you tried a few times? Dammit Benny whered you buy these things?! :(

If im right, then we just need to upload the file straight off the disc. I was left a few copies: Yahven should have one, Eeyore the other, think Junker had one but he said it was a coaster....so if Eeyore's far off and not gettin it done, we should bother Yahven.

I'll try the disc again tomorrow but keep looking!

And the link is to one of the best ads ever made, yeah I know, an ad, but it was made by Jonathan Glazer, director of the Oscar-nominated Sexy Beast (dunno if it won any) and a bunch of Radiohead videos (in particular Street Spirit)...and it's for Guinness so that's cool too! :approve:

Just thought you might like it, it's pretty damn cool, someone pass the link onto Junker too, he'd probably appreciate it most...anyway, to bed for now...:D

Im now asking the entire board to help me barrage Yahven with PMs as he is now ignoring mine as well. Here's the idea:

Send Yahven a PM, title it "Drunken RPG".

Cut & Paste this text into it:

Dear whore:

Please respond to Irish Cowboy (& everyone else's) requests and help find a way to uploacd the drunken RPG files nessesary, even if we need another FTP to upload it to.

In addition, lets ether upload or burn the source code & whats done of 2.0 so we can get it finished up; Benny's work shouldnt be in vain.

In addition, please reply to the "Drunken RPG" thread in Stonehenge. Thanks.

I encoruage each and every member who passes by this thread to PM Yahven with this, at least once. Hopefully he'll get the message - if Eeyore cant get to her disc and my are with KOS (but not working it seems) Yahven's the only chance of a working copy beng distributed. You Miami folk can deal with 'im; soon as i get the code, i can burn it agian from here & send it out the euro folk. Get to it.