Hondo's Bar

Drunken Video Games

Benz

Good idea.

I messaged Benny just a second ago to ask when the RPG's bout finished. I end summer classes (& college itself) around the 15th, right after that ill have a lil time, and that's when i plan on sendin off everyone their respective posters & copies of the game (KOS, i know i keep askin, but remind me on a PM which posters ya want & your adress while youre at it), ill try to send out a few copies to the UK but if ive only got one, any chance you can make copies with it? Lemme know, wanna get this next one circulated since 1.0 was so cool. Ill also check back with Benny to see how were doin with cameos & such, last i heard Yahven was tryin to get the source code to help add stuff.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, here's the deal:

I been pretty busy lately, between class, trying to re-organize my life, and seeing m'lady very often cause she's taking a break from school. Haven't had much time for the RPG, but it's down to the last dungeon of FIU (about) Madique's mansion. I haven't started on the mansion as yet. It's up to you guys. I'm not sure I'll beable to do much more before I return home to New Hampshire for a week. By the time I get back, IC'll be in Texas. So I guess I should just pass on what I've got to you, eh, :D ?

Okay, people.. I'm back. I had to study and move from the towers to the Apartments.. Got my own place now!! :D :approve:

Anyways... I swear I'll try to either get that CD to Nick today or (most likely) tomorrow... Sorry to all the fans for the delay... Trust me, tho...

It's worth it!!!

- :ssj:

Hmm thats true, just really wanted to get the one where you make a cameo somehow, if its that far along - Benny, i can meet ya up almost anytime this comin week, how much of the game you figure is done? Got a lil time left before the move, maybe i can help finish it off or somethin, lemme know buddy. Be really cool to have it up, runnin & sent out to folks before i head on out.

Okay, here's the deal:

I gave Nick and Yahve a copy of the game source code last night. It's up to them what happens now, because I won't be able to work on it like I have been. My girlfriend Andrea's getting my computer, she needs it more than I do right now. I'll still help plan the story line, abilities, power-ups, and give advice on how to do stuff to Nick and Yahve, but I won't be able to do any more programming. :(

Once it's been decided that 2.0 is complete, they'll burn the CDs (I can't anymore...) and distribute to whomever they can. I had fun (probably a little too much fun making the RPG) working on this, and I'll still help plan this thing out.

Yep, from the second one of the first series MLB, I actually used part of it (only part cos of length constraints) as my first ever sig on Preacher's back in the days. It's my favorite of the intros, which are about the only bits of Blue Jam short enough to not be ridiculously long sigs!

I'll need reminding of what mp3s I promised you, I think some ATD-I, RFTC, Foos acoustic, Idlewild B-sides, I can give you Dudley Corp and Sparta (just got it today) too if you want....PM me if you can think of any more, there's little limit, I intend to fill the CD while I'm at it, waste not want not, that's why SoF got about 20 albums on the one I gave him! Oh, and I accidentally erased your address the last time...Doh! Can you PM it to me again?

KOS - I sent 1.0 out before movin, shoudl be your way in a bit i imagine. Didnt get the source code for 2.0 from Yahven in time so that's gonna take a lil bit, but illl work on it soon as i can.

PS if you or MLB ever feel like sendin somethin my way, lets get a burned copy of his Blue Jam stuff, i like what ive heard of Morris so far!