Hondo's Bar

Hondo's Member Lounge

The NZA

What do you thinK?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, ive been thinking about a corner to show off our works, and ive been thinking, mebbe i should condense the green tabs up top of the main page (that a few of you visit). You know, one page for *missarah*'s mp3's, our webcomic, Blood Bath, Photo Gallery of us all, etc.

Links to external sites will remaind on the Links page, but i was thinking, we could highlight some of the Culture stuff that gets slept on, like art, poetry, creative writing etc all from one page, right up top.

Initially, i thought of just making another forum, but i think this might be easier...what do you guys think? I'm looking for ideas in general here....we've already got a host & a few things to put on it, but not much more.

PS the name comes from LL, though other ideas will be thrown around as well.

Yeah, our other pages often get neglected...not much more i can do about that; their current format is still the best i could find, given that its accessible and doesnt annoy our members.

Only 3 votes so far...cmon, i could use more input/ideas here.

hey, thanks - yeah, just sorted out today; all those sections've been there, only youd have to search through all the green tabs up top (of hondo's main page; i assure you, MetalHeart & like 2 people actually go there). So again, one place for member projects sounded like a good idea, even if it looks all frontpagey.

The Jukebox will soon feature works by Athena, La Lindsay & possibly MetalHeart, should be really cool!

• 5 months later...

Thank you.

So, ive been thinking about a corner to show off our works, and ive been thinking, mebbe i should condense the green tabs up top of the main page (that a few of you visit).

This idea is awesome, and Don Baineoene masturbates screaming your name... :blink:

Methinks he plans to stuff the ballot box. Hey Arch, I have an awesome username huh? And am I not the funniest Hondonian as well as rookie of the year? You know I voted for you for Hondo's villian! I can get you naked pictures of Christy!

Archived