Hondo's Bar

Hondo's 3.0

The NZA

So, i put in the order for an upgrade today - not sure when it'll happen, im hopin today tho. All our current skins'll & customizations will be lost, and im in the process of finding new shit, but it's not gonna be as pretty for a wee bit, so bear with us. Hopefully, the new features & look will be worth it. Get excited!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hah - nothin to tell yet, tech support says upgrade could be 24-48 hours...hopefully, when i arise tomorrow afternoon, my customization work'll be cut out for me.

Working on the Member Lounge tonight...still looking for a better name for the photo gallery. Anyway, its all backed up, so here's to hopin it dont look like ass soon!

Well, looks like the upgrade's complete! Things look messy, cause were using outdated skins, ill have that fixed largely by tomorrow evening, i figure. Gonna go try out the new Town Square skin, see how it works....the calendar looks all funky down below, eh?

This should be cool, just bear with me here, people.

aww...you always say the sweetest things. :tulip:

tryin out our 1st new skin in town square...it'll need a logo, but what you guys think?

ps try posting a reply anywhere in town square, youll see our new system for posting, its a rich text editor, like hotmail...pretty cool.

Yeah, im not horribly happy with the way the main page shows in Firefox either, gonna see what i can do about that tonight.

Just imported like 10 new skins, gonna try em out & see if i can make some fit...youll know the new ones, cause when you go to write a post, the format'll be a lot nicer.

Thanks tho def, you & warjaw are encouraging this midnight project i got goin here.

Fuck...its taking shape, and some things, im rather liking. Wish some shit showed in firefox better (like comic's forum logo), but not too bad...i just gotta fix politics, its a fucking embarassment. Philosophy logo needs work too.

...much better. Ok, basically every forum's skinned, except for Sports: figured id leave Tu & MLB happy with Red Sox a wee bit longer till i find somethin that works, not like the place is jumpn anyway.

Feedback! lemme know what you like, what you dont, etc. I know some logos came out bigger, some look funky in Firefox, did what i could with the free skins i could find...tryin to make it feel like home, anyway. Some places got odd hookups, like Powder Room - just thought it worked, but its up to you dames.

Lemme know, people....next project this week: spoiler tags.

oh, i hadnt even check that yet....what features do they got now? ima go check.

..i know what you people are thinking. "howd you manage 6 hours or so of this coding nonsense, and still have the place looking mediocre?"

well, for starters, fuck you. after that....i got through some particularly rough parts thanks to Seal, and "get it together". Thank you, Seal. I never thought you looked like a zombie.

pic832_3536.jpg

oh, i hadnt even check that yet....what features do they got now? ima go check.

..i know what you people are thinking. "howd you manage 6 hours or so of this coding nonsense, and still have the place looking mediocre?"

well, for starters, fuck you. after that....i got through some particularly rough parts thanks to Seal, and "get it together". Thank you, Seal. I never thought you looked like a zombie.

pic832_3536.jpg

or maybe i just hadnt noticed it before but it has the bold, italics, underline, and the new things such as... strike through, spell check, cut,copy,and paste buttons, undo&redo, alignments, 2 insert list options, crazy fonts, outdent and indent... and just in general things look nice. not that you really care but i appreciate all your hard work and i think the place is looking fucking fantastic... and if seal helped you get through your six hours of coding... i guess i should thank him aswell.

PoD, MH - means a lot from both you lovely ladies, thank you! And yeah, once everyone gets used to this rich text editor thing, i think it'll make posting easier.

Nanno - I know what you mean, i just havent seen a darker purple one yet. Soon as a i do, ill put it up, and im glad to hear the movie one's working, was hoping a few people'd dig the change.

Archived