Hondo's Bar

Drink Guinness, it's good for you!

bostano

While visiting my old hometown of Tampa Bay, FL this past Spring Break, I attended the locally famous St. Patrick's Day celebration going on at Flanagan's Irish Pub. While making way through the massive crowd that was there, I was shocked to see how so few were drinking Guinness... the most Irish of all beverages! Being the fellow Irishman I am, I was appalled!

How could this be? Guinness is delicious! Don't you agree?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guiness anywhere outside Ireland and maybe the UK is piss.

There are some exceptions. There was this bar I used t'frequent in Hell's Kitchen and the black stuff tasted like it came from a bar around the corner from the gate. Also there's an Irish bar in Downtown Disney which has good Guinness too. I've had some shonky pints in Ireland. The barman is a key factor. Dunno if any of the dub familiar know of John Mullets? Great fucking pint there. Then again, havn't been there for a few years (smokes and the races the order of the day :blink: )

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nonstop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

Thank you.

I really tried to find decent beer in America, the best I found were imitation Irish stouts and some English style bitter which were suprisingly drinkable, no Idea what there names are.

yeah, american beer's an acquired taste, i think i got used to it around last year or so to be honest....its a lotta filler, and what everyone's sayin is true: the guiness ive had here prolly comes from a can and tastes shit, i look forward to trying the better, black-log-forming kind.

we dont fuck up whisky tho.

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nonstop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

Some Loki that a friend made.

Snap! I was under the impression you had made it.

Well, do you know how to? You know all the ingredients and stuff? If you wanna try and make it Cj and I will put up the money for the alcohol and everything else that goes into it, and we can make a night of drinking all of it! :ohface:

Snap! I was under the impression you had made it.

Well, do you know how to? You know all the ingredients and stuff? If you wanna try and make it Cj and I will put up the money for the alcohol and everything else that goes into it, and we can make a night of drinking all of it! :ohface:

Sounds like an excellent suggestion to me.

Archived