Hondo's Bar

Playgirl Myspace

La Lindsay

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you very much. no i dont have any rash (MM this is directed at you, seen as you said i had an ass infection. why you always the harbinger of doom?) but my ass goes all baboon style when i sit down for too long...which is quite frequent.

thank you MH, im very proud of my dimples.

thank you very much. no i dont have any rash (MM this is directed at you, seen as you said i had an ass infection. why you always the harbinger of doom?) but my ass goes all baboon style when i sit down for too long...which is quite frequent.

Aw come now, just admit it. It was a spanking that you took. And THAT'S why your booty is red. :)

Props to your booty pic. and yer dimples.

Sorry man, all in good fun... :)

... now go get some cream for that bum fungus... :)

Why are you snapping pictures of him in the shower, Jess?! You should be putting that camera down, and JOINING HIM!!!

I love the artistic sexiness of it. Definately needed more DJ in this thread!

What do you think I did after I snapped that?? That was from when we were on vacation in West Palm, at the awesome suite we got upgraded to at the Breakers hotel. Good, good times were had. *grin*

The Holy Trinity of Sexy....

KIF_0577.jpg

Hahah I took that pic. (i'd say pretty good for a drunk chick, at the time)

See that right there! That's where Panch and NIck lost their anal virginity to 2T! It was krazy.

Damn, I wanted to do it to IC... thanks alot 2T. >_

Hahah I took that pic. (i'd say pretty good for a drunk chick, at the time)

Ummmmm...but, but I took that pic.

Good shot Senshik!!! It's not that often you catch 3 men with their pants down..........or is it?

This happened a few times at megacon. Note that only 2track was drunk at that time. IC was on his frist beer.

Archived