Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ Xbox Live

The NZA

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

One of the games I'm playing is one of them "Games for Windows" dealys and I get achievements in it and shit! I get gamerscore on a PC. Mind blown.

It's crimsonfire77 for those who are interested.

EDIT

Oh figured out how to get the card thing going on. Don't laugh at my gamerscore, I don't even own an xbox.

crimsonfire77.png

Edited by crimsonfire

4942229878_c618b31133_b.jpg

...wow. SILVER4LYFE, with the exception of skeet-donated 1-month cards when you guys schedule games that i got. anyway, i get them milking this (it's making them a killing), but i too hope sony/nintendo/etc keep it free next gen as well, or im only doing multi from PC's. props to people who get their money's worth from gold, but paying for peer-to-peer (as opposed to dedicated servers) just doesn't make sense to me.

*edit for details for logan/others:

Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack

Get the whole family together for games, entertainment, and fun!

Coming this November, the new Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack gives you four individual 12 Month Xbox LIVE Gold memberships for only $99.99. Enjoy Netflix, Facebook, Twitter, and last.fm, not to mention the newly announced ESPN and Video Kinect.

Features:

* Enjoy four Gold memberships for the price of two

* Easily manage memberships with Family Center

* Gift points to family members with points allowances

* Get exclusive family-friendly content and discounts

* Already a Gold member? You can easily upgrade to Family Pack

West said that Microsoft will look at the value of the remaining time you have left on the total number of accounts you are rolling over into the Family plan and then give you the appropriate amount of credit towards the $99 sign-up fee.

If the accounts you are rolling into the plan have more credit than the $99 it costs to start the plan, Microsoft will extend your membership for the appropriate number of months.

While the four gold accounts have to be created on the same Xbox 360, they don't have to stay on the same Xbox 360, West confirmed.

Thank you for being a valued member of Xbox LIVE Gold. We hope you are enjoying the many exciting and exclusive features that are included in your membership. We wanted to let you know about an upcoming price increase for your Xbox LIVE Gold subscription and how you can lock in your current price to continue enjoying everything you've come to love about Xbox LIVE, plus all the upcoming additions including ESPN and Hulu Plus.

And we aren't even close to being done. This holiday, Xbox LIVE is adding new Gold features, including ESPN and Video Kinect, with Hulu Plus coming on Xbox LIVE in 2011. *Netflix unlimited subscription required, sold separately. ESPN on Xbox LIVE provides great content from ESPN3.com and ESPN.com. For access to ESPN3.com content, including live sports, you must have an ESPN3 affiliated broadband provider. See ESPN3.com for details and providers. Hulu Plus membership will also be required. Video Kinect requires Kinect sensor.

• 1 month later...

...i gotta admit; i went to shane's XBL to find games to mock, but there's not enough here to even speak on.

the good news: if you ever get a chance to boot up peggle again, you've got 10 points waiting on you, son! props on finishing the Fallout 3 tutorial though, that couldnt've been easy. :2T:

ps Logan - if you ever get a chance on MS boards again, could you ask why our Hondo's leaderboards suck? you got dropped again, with like 5 other people. i dont even understand why.

• 6 months later...

so, half of you still have a burial ground of mygamercard.net stuff in your signatures...hoping they come back around?

i do so miss them, it was cool seeing what everyone else was playing & how far they got. i got the same replacement bindy & others having going, just wish you could click on it and see progress/game history like the sony one ironically now does.

• 2 weeks later...