Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ Xbox Live

The NZA

• 5 months later...

hey, awesome! meant to get more folks into it.

Space Cowboy called up and asked if i was down to get an Ultimate Alliance game going sometime, mebbe next week. he'd mentioned panch but i dont know that he's got internets, anyway should be some spots open whenever it goes down.

Hondonians on X-box live, come join our Leaderboards & boost our overall score! Just click the picture & login to your gamercard to join!

p6viYovF.png

holy shit, i just noticed that massive shot in the arm we got from Logan Prime...anyone else notice he's got 80k+ gamerpoints?! shit man, you're either a tester or a mad, impressive bootlegger. that's crazy. anyway, yeah, thanks for joining!

Firmware with the avatar thing is forthcoming; i gotta call Space Cowboy about Alliance.

also, Bishop finally joined our clan, welcome to the party, pal! So uh, Space, Lockdown, Evermalice, who else has Live and hasnt joined yet? its kinda fun to see our collected efforts & games we're playing this week.

Glad to see my gamerscore is good for something at least. I don't have the hardware to bootleg and I tragically don't test. I do, however, have a job that allows me free game rentals and I blatantly abuse Gamestop's liberal 7 day return policy on used games.

I guess I prob'ly have a touch of the OCD too...oh well.

Anywho, thanks for noticing and I'm glad to help.

Trust me, saw it and commented on it to him. Standing as the alpha dog of the Hondos clan with a meager 16k just seems pitiful next to that kind of dedication.

ANy word on the new firmware update or an Ultimate Alliance game?

I has the ULTAMITE ALLIANCE GAME!!!! but no...no new updates. SRSLY! you should play with me sometime. FOR REALS!!!

opps. My online name is LOGI125. look me up. i kik arse.

Edited by Dr.Girlfriend

• 1 month later...