Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ Xbox Live

The NZA

• 1 month later...

*ahem*

IrishNinja2099.png

"WTF? the nick has an x-box now?": The F.A.Q.

no, but im looking to get one likely tomorrow, as best buy's supposed to get the elite holiday bundles in then (if not, it waits till next weekend or so). Already took advantage of the Toys R Us buy 2, get 1 free deal and jumped on Bioshock, Orange Box & Beautiful Katamari, so im ready to go. Also, yeah, i added all youse hondonians last week, sorry for the confusion, hope to see you guys on there soon.

oh! and im lookin to get Rock Band and possibly Mass Effect too, that's pretty much it for this year.

• 2 weeks later...

i've joined x-box live. For those of you with the x-box should have noticed a friend request from senshik. Make sure you accept... otherwise... i will continue to send a request until you do. :birf2:

on other note, fucking Lumines is a.dict.ing. Bioshock is the shizzle. that game is just amazingly clever and creative. The interaction with the background is like something i've never experienced in all my gaming days. very cool fun stuff.

Here's Sen's! she's got gold for 1 month, i got 12 months starting in december. I picked up Orange Box, Beautiful Katamari, Bioshock, and on arcade, Lumines, Bomberman and Pac-Man CE if anyone's down. christ knows Uno's on the way.

PS Lockdown didnt accept for whatever reason, but 2Track, Joel, add me back dammit!

oh, and how do some of you have images in the background of your gamercard, is that from buying themes or wha?

• 3 weeks later...

i vow to have a gamerscore of 10k by uh, sometime in '08. And beat my friend donuts by unlocking most, if not all achievements in Symphony of the Night. let's see if i can succeed where george could not.

title-crucified-4.gif

That said, recently went gold (had a 12 month card) so if anyone wants a game of Team Fortress 2, Bomberman, Uno, uh, possibly Texas Hold-Em and im debating Streets of Rage 2, lemme know.

i gotta ask: 2Track, Joel, how do you guys have gold memberships and never go on? that's crazy. add me back sometime, i gets lonely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...