Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ Xbox Live

The NZA

so pissed.

apparently, last week buy.com had 13-month gold cards for $30, and i heard nothing of it. last night, amazon matched it, but by the time i got home, they were back to $42.

if i find it again for thirty, i might jump back in. that's a helluva deal.

COnsidering we pay AU$80 for 12 months, even $42 sounds good. Look, I know I'm the last person to be telling folks to pay attention but Nick- I have spare gold trials I can sling peoples who wanna get in on Saturday/Sunday.

Edited by Skeeter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

ok, so i gotta update the first page to include more of us.

Spiffytee = Spiffytee09

alive she cried = blazebyrne

dinghy = dinghy82

add your fellow hondonians when you can, im getting back on gold and trying to get more of us to play games together!

• 4 weeks later...

huh...still? i can look it up if you want. i was on last night with no issues, but ive heard since the downtime, there's been various once.

not coincidentally, elements of facebook & twitter had simultaneous downtimes, so it looks like that ingegration offer is coming sooner than later, i guessing.

• 1 month later...

My own gamertag is now BynkiOnFire (xboxlive) i don't have any achievements yet, seeings how I usually use Logi125. I'll be playing COD5 at 7:30pm est time this friday with some coworkers, so hit me up if your on and want to shoot some people!

I'll also be on Rockband 2 on and off and maybe...just maybe some fight night or SC4. I need to update my hondos list so if you don't have me, just invite me and I'll add you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...