Hondo's Bar

Rocky Balboa

Haven't seen any of the Rocky movies, so its just as well.

Go see Rocky (I). It's awesome. You know it won the best picture Oscar up against All the President's Men, Bound for Glory, Network, and Taxi Driver. It's that good.

As for "best Rocky sequel ever"...that's not exactly a heavyweight fight. II-IV were fun, but not great.

Go see Rocky (I). It's awesome. You know it won the best picture Oscar up against All the President's Men, Bound for Glory, Network, and Taxi Driver. It's that good.

As for "best Rocky sequel ever"...that's not exactly a heavyweight fight. II-IV were fun, but not great.

I'll probably see at least the first movie before seeing this one.

Holy crap this was good! How the fuck is Rocky six good????? I saw it yesterday, loved it. Mariam loved it, the theater I was in was going crazy over it. I'm really glad I saw this, you shoudl make an effort to see it in a packed theater, it's the only was you should watch a rocky movie.

• 1 year later...
Go see Rocky (I). It's awesome. You know it won the best picture Oscar up against...Taxi Driver.

that has to be the worst decision man has ever made

Rocky - 7/10 (not a bad movie)

Rocky II - 4/10 (a bad movie)

Rocky III - 2/10 (a very bad movie)

Rocky IV - 1/10 (pure shit) although as a comedy - 5/10 (the speech at the end is near perfection)

Rocky V - 0/10 (the worst movie)

Taxi Driver 10/10 - (best movie ever made)

that has to be the worst decision man has ever made

Rocky - 7/10 (not a bad movie)

Rocky II - 4/10 (a bad movie)

Rocky III - 2/10 (a very bad movie)

Rocky IV - 1/10 (pure shit) although as a comedy - 5/10 (the speech at the end is near perfection)

Rocky V - 0/10 (the worst movie)

Taxi Driver 10/10 - (best movie ever made)

In a world populated by Robocop and Ash, Taxi Driver can never be the best movie. I'm sorry but no greater thing exists, and if they ever made Ash Meets Robocop then the world would implode from over-awesomeness. :zzz: