Hondo's Bar

What was the first film you saw in the cinema

Aw yeah.

Anything with red eyes used to put the shits up me (like the Judge in the end of Roger Rabbit, the cats in An American Tale or Papa after too much medicine, holding his belt in hand asking why I couldn't have been a girl and lashing me until I wore a candy-cane dress and blonde pig-tail wig and sang "On the Good Ship Lollipop", but I don't want to go to Candyland, damn it! Leave me alone!).

So yeah, anything with red eyes really.

Movies used ta be so much better.

I don't think so. I think we tend to remember the good stuff, and forget the garbage and then we remember an ideal version.

The Neverending Story was my first VHS movie. I watched it over and over...then I got Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...and Bastin and Atreyu became lost to the Nothing.

TMNT 2. Now, I doubt it was the first I saw, but it's the first I remembered. I remember watching it, then going to the mall arcade and beating the TMNT arcade game with 3 other random kids. Good times.

I have a question. Why are random movie theatre arcade kids always the fucking wizard? I mean if you're good at video games do you just hang around the arcades to school people?

Edited by Iambaytor

Hey, at least you can remember what you saw... I think mine was Jurrasic Park? The earliest movie I remember seeing in theaters was a Disney movie, but fuck if I can remember the name. So Jurassic Park for me.

I used to collect my ticketstubs... haha. They would fade in a couple of months times so I would write all the info on the back. The earliest dated stub was from The Big Lebowski.