Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ World of Warcraft

The NZA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

FFFFFFuuuuuu. They just gave me a 7 day trial that just ran out. Though I don't know of a SOR would have worked. Seriously, if you wanna wait til Thursday or Friday man I'll totally grab another month and shoot you one, but I can't do anything until then.

Edited by axel_napalm

It's been 2 years, but it's like riding a bike. 30 minutes on my Hunter and it all comes back, even after integrating a few new abilities and coping with some drastic mechanic changes.

Now I'm dealing with that new expansion heartbreak, where I start replacing my hard-earned purple Season 9 arena gear with quest reward greens.

At least with transmog I can still look the shit.

NEEDS MOAR MOUNTS

I don't play these games for the role playing experience, I just like riding around on strange things and playing dress up while I go from town to town and burst into dance.

Thats still pretty roleplayey. You just play the town drunk.

My friend and roomie (James) has asked that I get on Hondos SPECIFICALLY to see if anyone wanted to score the resurrection mount or whatevs by sending him a resurrection scroll.

So... yes? plx? BROGANS?

Anyhow, lemme know and I'll send his email! or leave it under spoilers. <3