Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ World of Warcraft

The NZA

It's like getting more coke for getting your friends addicted to coke. I carry a certain amount of guilt.

It's kinda one of those things that shows a character's age, at least. I used to hop on it during battlegrounds sometimes. But other than that...is there even any point to ground mounts anymore?

They've been coming in handy in a lot of the new dungeons actually. All of the new twilight hour dungeons are mount capable. Heroics are a lot more bearable that way (super easy now too since everyone is pimped out with good gear)

Yep, its really neat. You see alot of 85 death knights still wearing their old armor. You can also change heirlooms which is cool. You just have to be able to equip it and it has to be the same kind of armor (mail with mail, etc).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

ohhh mal's gonna hate me

So my WoW trial account let's me make Pandarens and I assume let's me play to level 20. Pandas are awesome and the new environment is pretty as hell. You learn moves automatically now which, knowing my easy mode ass, I'll get used to quite quickly.

Yeah yeah. You guys can do whatever you want. Just lemme know when you hit your thirties so we can do dungeons together, or if you're going to be coming back for the huge fucking world event that's gonna start this weekend that you're probably too underleveled to do. They upleveled folks for the last one, at least.

I'm distracted by Layton anyway. And then Ragnarok, two assassin's creeds, my backlog, the wii u this weekend, and persona four next tuesday.

Need to stop spending my goddamn money.

EDIT: Oh, and decorum would demand for me saying I should put "finishing interview" up in that whatsis.

Edited by Maldron