Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ World of Warcraft

The NZA

Just in case all you crazy MMORPG'ers ever wanna meetup...

Not on WoW often, but when I am, I'm on Greymane, and Scarlet Crusade, among others.

Yea, I play :) I have a 60 Lock (Dalion) and a 60 Pally (Ambrosius) (both Alliance) on Dragonblight Server.

Guild: Sultans of Swing (Lock) and Crimson Fury (Pally

I've all but abandoned my alliance Lock in favor of my new BE pally.

lol... if you ever want to spend extended amounts of time with me, just hop on wow. srsly guys. i'm on all the time.

thunderhorn, horde, 70 lock. goneril. i know you hondo's peeps are smart enough to know where that's from. :-P

I'm on two severs I'm on Zuluhed my with my baby mage Isobelle (Horde)... Anubarak My priest Aizlynn (also Horde) is at lvl 17& I love her... she's so pretty.

So does any one on hondo play Wow right now i am a lvl 60 pally in manroth and a lvl 42 priest

I do...I'm a level 40something druid on the Earthen Ring server. Bozie's a level 60 hunter. I know Benny plays too, but I dunno where he went.

I am a level 60 hunter on earthen ring.

heh, yeah I have a 32 dwarven hunter by the name of Elaiel on Bloodscalp, a PvP server. Man I love killin horde. When you are in an area labeled contested it's a free for all. Especially in an area where the enemy is just a walk up the road. Try it!

I have a character named Nurnen, lvl 31 undead mage on Dark Iron which is also a pvp server. Fun stuff but like I said... crack, and crack kills o.O

I've been playing WoW as well. First I played as a Dwarf Paladin (level 48) named eisenritter on Bloodscalp. Then, when I would have to wait 5 minutes to login because the erver was full, I started a new character on Chromaggus, a Human paladin (level 39 at the time of this post) named Eideard.

dsadasdasdasdasdas5mi.jpg

Sigh.

Lvl 35 Gnome.

Fun servers are pretty cool, get a mount straight from the start.

Other Hondonians, post your info (MH, EM?)...i'd add dante but i think he retired.

I never retired. still around

All the ones I play currently are on the Arygos server.

my main: Serrat, lvl 68 human rogue, Arygos Server.

I'll create a new toon on another server if ya'll ever want to meet up. PM me, I still get those you know ;p

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, what's the ups?

A couple of us have been on Chromaggus with ally toons and Thoridien(sp?) horde. Father and I have 60's there and some level 45 and 27 toons. But these past days I been at the bars, clubs, and gym and just fluffing out broke time with WoW.

I can transfer some of my toons to another server if you are all serious :embarassed:

Oh and I have a vent server I rarely use too. kkbaithx :D

Been playing mostly on Hellscream (also have some on Spirestone, Scarlet Crusade, and Greymane, among others).

So... is this happening? What realm have you all decided to roll on? If you are into BG's Chromaggus' battlegroup (reckoning I think?) is almost instant. Just don't go to Chromaggus, they are TEH SUCK

So... is this happening? What realm have you all decided to roll on? If you are into BG's Chromaggus' battlegroup (reckoning I think?) is almost instant. Just don't go to Chromaggus, they are TEH SUCK

The realms I listed are ones that I'm on, not sure if anyone else from here is on them. I'd like for us to start characters on a new realm and have a Hondo's guild, but I'm not sure if anyone aside from MetalHeart and myself are interested in it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, I'm still at it, just check the sig, and check them out in the armory. My 70 lock has 2 pieces of Tier 4, my Horde Pally (Blood Elf) is gonna get a full Tier4 set when he hits 70. Well cept maybe the Chest piece for now. We haven't downed Magtheridon yet. He's one tough mofo.

W00t! 66! One more level and then inc Netherstorm, AKA faster leveling. (Sig updates every 12 hours, and I'mma make it so they link to my Armory profiles. Anath's gear = pwn, almost all Epix again. Greyskul needs to get to 70 before he gets purpled out.)

(For the nubs - Epix = Purples (the color of the text of the item) = Leet gear (If you still don't understand, epic gear = best gear in the game.))

• 3 weeks later...

So yeah I hit 70 about a week maybe 2 ago. Check the sig. Maxed out Herbalism and Alch. Armor is actually 13K with my Devotion Aura on, I just usually log out with Crusader Aura on so I can go fast as shit. (+ 20% speed on Mount)

+ Healing is geting up there. Got 4 epics so far, but I need more.

I might be playing WoW more casually in the near future though. Got a date Thursday or Friday and dating/relationships > WoW.

• 1 month later...

The barking quests still work on my server but the Dark Iron attacks have been disabled (last I checked). Guess they didn't expect so many people trying to do it all at once. It's a small area to pack a few hundred players.

I think the event goes the rest of the week and then Hallow's Eve starts.

You know you're supposed to throw your beer mug at them, right? Because I sure didn't know that the first time.

NO! I didn't know that! You are awesome.

How... how do you do that? Sorry if I'm n00bing all over your face, but do you set up a macro for it, or? Do you get your mug back? tell me! haha <3