Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ World of Warcraft

The NZA

• 2 weeks later...

Mort, if you read this:

I spent a couple of hours soloing Karazhan the other day. It didn't take long because it was hard, it's just a big ass raid and I was enjoying myself.

I completely forgot about the chess part. I guess it's technically possible alone, but

o80U1wx.gif

So which two bad motherfuckers did Onyxia 25 by themselves last night? Why, it's Fidjit and Clobber (axels and myself), of course! We're a fucking well oiled machine.

So this pic was supposedly leaked.

classesandspecs.png

What we have here is a new class on the right, speculated to be an engineer, and a 4th spec for everyone except Druids (who already have one).

Shaman is interesting, because that's the earth symbol, and that probably means Shammy tanks. Blood mages are 2nd from the left. Some kind of frost priest?

Demon Hunters have been a word on the street for years, so that's probably likely. Warlock maybe getting some transformation based spec? i don't really have much to say about the rest.

Of course, this could be fake.

I called the Goblin thing too. Everyone was just like "Pffft, they're a neutral race".

I honestly didn't think they'd do Pandarens because China, but I guess I overestimate their lunacy sometimes.

Ogres seem like a fit. I think Ethereal, Jinyu and Dragonoids would all be nice as well.

• 3 weeks later...