Hondo's Bar

An Inquiry With Aartemys

Aartemys

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you take squid tentecles and stick them up your bum does that make you a squid?

Only if you really want to be.

If a doctor is sick, do they go to the doctor?

I asked myself the same question about Psychiatrists just yesterday. If they are a good enough doctor, they should be able to grab their symptoms and diagnose themselves. A second opinion, however, could be good and I doubt they can prescribe medicine for themselves anyway. Their best bet is to go to a trusted coleague.

What is the penalty for spilling a shot of tequila on the floor at a party?

I still haven't forgiven you for that one. Do you have ANY idea how much a bottle of Patron costs? But I digress. A true friend can laugh it off and pour you another. However, they might think twice the next time there are shots being taken. If it were my house, I would've had you lick the tequila from the carpet!

Do you have any fears?

Dying without meeting my true love and not having children

Whats your favourite season?

I love the concept of winter. I actually look forward to the day and a hald of cold weather we get each year. In my dreams, I will live in a place that experiences all of the seasons...

Are you a mornign person?

Not in the least. I am not human until my second cup of coffee and/or its noon

Do you have any embarassing hobbies?

Does Hondo's count? Not that I can think of...Princess Meia, Dark Kannigit and Chancellor Cocatine can step in and correct me if I am wrong...

whats yoour favourtie type of food?

I tend to eat most anything, but I cannot say no to red meat. I think that a medium rare piece of steak is comparable to heaven...

where is the most exciting place you've ever been?

I haven't been to many places in my life. Exciting? New York, I guess. Ask me again in 2 weeks and I might say Las Vegas, though...

oh you poor, poor girl

you have to visit boogie in the winter months, i would've said visit us but it has'nt lodged here in a couple of years.

I plan to someday go to Finland...in the meantime, maybe I will hit up NY this Winter for a few days just to say that I finally saw snow...

Who knows, maybe my 1-week trip to Ireland will turn into a 2-week trip around Europe

So uhhhh.. Aarty, how you doin?

I'd be better if you weren't so darned far away!

And what's your favortie color? Any particular reason why?

Blue...all shades. But if I had to choose a specific hue, this would be the closest...

No particular reason, I've just always had an affinity to the color and it makes me happy to be surrounded by it. My car's blue, my room's blue, I try to wear blue for the most part...in fact, at the moment, I am wearing a blue t-shirt w/ a pair of denim capri's...

Edited by Aartemys

I'd be better if you weren't so darned far away!

Blue...all shades. But if I had to choose a specific hue, this would be the closest...

No particular reason, I've just always had an affinity to the color and it makes me happy to be surrounded by it. My car's blue, my room's blue, I try to wear blue for the most part...in fact, at the moment, I am wearing a blue t-shirt w/ a pair of denim capri's...

Awww :love:

Blue's my fave color too.

What would you do if you won Powerball (Lottery) and the prize was 150 Million dollars?(It's happened before)

Pay off my parent's house & cars, same for my sister and buy her whatever car she wanted...pay of my students loans and all my debt...

Drive up to Pinecrest and pick my new home, move right in. Go to the BMW dealership and buy my X5.

Then I would have a nice rare steak at Smith & Wolensky...yeah, sounds about right... :2T:

Boxers or briefs? (er.. that don't apply.. I hope :pinch: )

Boyshorts, thongs or commando depending on the clothing of choice and/or mood

Lights on or off?

Off...it's more fun to reach out and touch someone :love:

You a morning person or a night person?

Night. I am not human in the morning until I've had at least two cups of coffee...I don't think I smile or speak before noon. I mostly grunt and grimace...

In fact, the only thing I will wake for and not be pissed about is AM nookie... :humping:

• 1 month later...