Hondo's Bar

Favorite Fast Food Burgers

Signal08

Drive Thru Burgers Fan Favs  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Idea taken from JAX's family resturant thread. Pimp to him :sad:

So question 1 is what is your favorite HAMBURGER? No, not chicken sammy, not fishfilet, not anything other than HAMBURGER.

Question 2 is the MENU itself. This is where you pimp the chicken sammy or fish or fries or shake ect...

poll

then

discuss

this was mildly confusing, but i think i sorted it. I just felt weird putting "Fuddrucker's" for their menu when its just burgers, and i dont know them to be fast food.

now, just a quick stop-off, idve had to think about it, but La Lindsay showed me the light: Checker's is doing some awesome things lately. Im not as keen on their fries & such, but their burgers are to other places what uh, Popeye's is to KFC. I was impressed.

Whataburger is good eating, bu I liked Checker's a lot while it was in Austin. Wish they still were. Checker's for the burger, with Whata burger a close second and the winner for menu.

So Nick, are you saying Popeye's beats KFC, a or is beaten by it?

oh, shit...i was gonna go with checkers but then i saw backyard burger on there...mmmmm...black angus...unfortunately they don't have them in miami which is a frickin shame. i heard in and out burgers are where it's at though.

popeye's beats kfc. always and forever.

My favorite place is BK all-around. They have the best anytime menu, and whenever they do have their "flavors of the month", they are almost always very appetizing. Not to mention the fact there's a BK within easy walking distance from my house really helps big time.

Checkers is pretty tasty, but I don't go as often cuz the nearest ones are pretty far from me. What pisses me off is they used to have a Rally's (which is part of the same chain as Checker's) right near my house, but they tore it down years back. I was so upset!

Also another place I thought had great burgers, but they don't have them here is Jack In The Box. Several of my friends told me about how good that place was, and I had the chance to eat there once when I went to Arizona. I loved it so much, but was disappointed to find there were no Jack restaurants ANYWHERE in Florida! Hell the nearest one is in South Carolina, a good 450 miles away.

Does Rallys have the same menu and all? I see their logo on the checkers bag and all but never been to one.
I believe they do. Rally's and Checker's are part of the same fast food chain. Just like Hardee's and Carls Jr.

I wish there was a Popeye's here. We have a Church's and a KFC, but no fucking Popeye's! What is this?! Hell. That's what.
I've always wanted to try food from Popeye's (especially their butterfly popcorn shrimp), but the only ones near me are too far away and/or are in the middle of the friggin' ghetto. :pinch:

Archived