Hondo's Bar

Hondo's Warll of Shame

The NZA

onnotice.jpg

Right, so here's a thread for those that truly do their fellow Hondonians wrong. Doesn't have to be "Oh shit was MM making all that up?" wrong, or whatever R2S last did or something, just - post someone's name here in bold, with a valid reason following, like if they were your Secret Santa and you never got your gift, or even amends. This first post, ill edit when valid names are put out there, so it will stand as a testimonial to true douchebaggery, only seeing the offender's name lifted when all is properly reconciled. Have at you.

• 1 year later...

gonna start editing the original post to finally get this idea up & running. past the lifetime achievement MM vote, im looking to add those who dropped the ball with the awards this year, as well as people whose name rhyme with wakujin which nominated themselves for every award (...) and any of youse calling in ringers right now during the awards' 11th hour. :D

oh, im glad dude's here, you just gotta admit, the timing of him registering a few hours before the polls close...it's, uh, what's a word that combines "interesting" with a raised eyebrow, yet "convenient" in a not-so-subtle way? im gonna go read a thesaurus.

Nickolarse taking down the BEST COUPLE thread before I could post this:

Ok.

Im far too busy to be spending an HOUR of works valuable (at $30 an hour) time doing this.

But.

LittleG.jpgBabyG.jpgBabyG2.jpg

That last one makes me want to superglue a super strength condom on Jay.

*shudder*

Nickolarse taking down the BEST COUPLE thread before I could post this:

Ok.

Im far too busy to be spending an HOUR of works valuable (at $30 an hour) time doing this.

But.

LittleG.jpgBabyG.jpgBabyG2.jpg

That last one makes me want to superglue a super strength condom on Jay.

*shudder*

I can't see images and therefore have no idea what you're on about, but the best contraceptive I have is white & sits about 1 foot under my tv. Rhymes with Bill Bixby.

Archived