Hondo's Bar

Hondo's Plays Diablo II!!!

TopDawg540

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man, id hate to take from the magic of good finds and all, but damned if bish's site didnt have some shit id love to buy.

$2 Duriel Shell

armor-duriels.jpg

$2 Grandfather

swords-grandfater.jpg

$2 War Travelers (great boots)

boots-wartravs-42.JPG

$1 ultimate barb amulet

ammy-atma.jpg

and $2 best helm:

helm-arreats.JPG

i tell you, ive spent $9 on far less. so, so tempting. i wonder what are chances are of finding this shit? prolly 0 before hell mode im guessing.

good game, all - finally hit lvl 50, feels good to hold my own & have my rogue actually feel like a team member when i run off solo. i just need her to get a bit more strength so she can hold this armor i got for her and not die so much. poor girl.

ps we need a mule character, badly. these are just the perfects, people.

1221832866.jpg

also, bish, that's the wand you wanted, presumably

I'm looking forward to tonight.

Also, Nick: First you want to keep your tomb of identify on you as well as your cube. Second you should sell your ears, extra keys, and maybe jewels. Third, fork over that rune and flawless skull, I've got some melting down to do.

might be late tonight...and drifter, you kidding me? lookit what i carry on me, with those charms, and imagine a dozen or so potions i usually carry, and weep at the amount of space i usually have. i know the cube would bring a few more slots, but its currently holding armor/weapon backups in storage...identifying can wait till we get to town, i guess? anyway, yeah man, appreciate it but i definitely need more space sometime, and we still needs a mule!

Archived