Hondo's Bar

Hondo's Plays Diablo II!!!

TopDawg540

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Done and done... sweet. Now I'm off to get a headset @ Tigerdirect. I'll be back to play tonight if you guys want. Just have IC call me.

It appears as though I'll be unable to make it. Is anybody on right now that I could transfer a few things to for other people? Anybody?

I'm on now, just me and Drift? booo. Bish wasnt feeling up to it, but im sadly mal-less. where's mah gunsmith?!

also, chief and dante might be joining, gotta call em. here's the info (i think?)

room: hondosbar

pass: hotcostner

So, tonight was awesome. Drifter, myself, Chief, and then Yahve & Maldron all got together for a grand time, did a few more quests into act 2 but nothing too far. I'm at lvl 19 or so with some excellent barb gear from Mal (thanks again, man). just got the hexa tetrahedron? cube you put shit into thanks to Drift.

Sad Bish & gunsmith couldnt make it, but good times were had. Chief has me sitting on my skill points for now, so im doing so-so as for not dying...the same cannot be said for my ill-equipped rogue. slowly, i catch on.

Unfortunately, Pally's cannot stack their own auras, but if there are more than 1 in a party, then they can share auras. (One does Concentration, the other Fanaticism for example).

Hey, FYI, Dante started playing last night. Please save all low-level Sorceress gear for him so he can get started.

Hey Nick, does this tickle your pickle?

evo.jpg

That's what my Act2 merc was using way back when.

Wait! THIS one. :duh:

steeldriver.jpg

Whirlwind with THAT shit.

I wouldn't waste 20 in both Conc & Fanat. You can't have both of them on at the same time anyways. Fanat is great for melee fighting, but when you get to physically immune monsters Concentration will boost your magic damage. Fanat won't do that. It's a style toss-up.

lying maldron lies. its ok cause he's here most of the time; its gunsmith "i love blizzard!" x that's gonna get the boot if he dont join us next week. cmon man!

tonight was fun, my barb's taking shape. still no solid idea on his build yet, i should really look more into that. his newest defining character bit is that he fucking hates necros. more to come.

ps i hear dante might join next week. me, bish, gunsmith, chief, mal, yahve, dante....that'd be awesome, and we'd have room for one more too.

Archived