Hondo's Bar

Hondo's Plays Diablo II!!!

TopDawg540

ok so bish, gunsmith, drifter, mal & myself beat act 1. took a little while getting the hang of things since i havent played it (played part 1 in the day) but shit went more or less well, i just need to sort where best to put my skill points.

mebbe we should start earlier next week, try to get more people on? ray-ray, anyone else down? we can go up to 8.

ps dont listen to anything that filthy maldron says.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you sure? again, we can try earlier or pick a weekend night and play later if it gets more on board. and MH, i assure you, youdve done better than i did. i got lost in town, for fucksake.

hahaha aawh. Next time we'll get lost together! hehe <3

Hey, where'd you guys get the $5 keys?

You may have 2 or 3 additional players soon. :blink:

Why don't you guys always use the same gamename & password combo? I say stick to hondosbar/hotcostner

lilchiefystats.jpglilchiefyshield.jpg

I don't know if I'll ever top that tho... those were good times. Remind me to show you my merc's stats one day.

Yeah the link above is where you can get shit, anyhoo are we doing the same time s last time or what? Also, for everyone max lvl to be at is 17 for Act 2, I'll also be giving away gear early same as last time.

We currently have

1 sorc

1 necro

1 pally

1 assassin

1 barb

I'm going pally again... and I'm sans-mic as of today. Lets see when I can get on...BTW - You guys should run Act1 Catacombs a few more times until you break into the 20's... did you guys do all the sub-levels & caves? You're a bit young for leaving Act1.

We're dealing with things as they come. As it stands, though, we raped a four-man Andariel under forty seconds with nobody ever being in danger of dying. It was redonkulous, so we're probably okay for now. We might experience some problems in the Arcane Sanctuary or with Duriel at the latest, but in all honesty those are good times/places to knock out a few levels anyway.

Welp... I caved in and played today. I'm lvl7 and I still have 4 quests to go in Act1. I should be caught up soon.

BTW - here's my old merc :2T:

lilchiefymercstats.jpg

If you need any help, I'm on right now with my not-hondos character trying to gun down a horadric cube. Managed to get a new shiny for whoever wants it. Anyway, I'm on vent, just login there to let me know.

Archived