Hondo's Bar

Hondo's Plays Diablo II!!!

TopDawg540

dammit. i wanted to talk Persona 3.

we got up to the lost city or so in act 2, and yes, the night ended with fighting. bishop has one of everybody's ears, and knows how to hack into my mainframes and make me friendly while he's aggressive. his stealth camo with skeletons is in the high 90s too. what im saying is we should work on making him more dead sometime.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah fuckery. Worked out compat with Vista & installed everything, but it looks like there's an issue with the actual expansion disk(won't read in the drive). Bah.

PS- Someone remind me why I gotta stay away from WoW.

so I got Diablo working and am making decent progress with my Pally, but now curiousity has gotten the better of me and I'm installing WoW as we speak. I'm a little worried.

you should install "Social Life", i heard it's a pretty good game

glad to hear it.

we on for this week? gonna try to make it. also, is there a level cap? cause im still around 21 or so but if anyone *coughDriftercough* is like lapping us, it seems...unbalanced. and i sure as hell would be done dueling, my poor barb can only take so much chicanery.

It was generally accepted to not be leveling well above the group, so I'll toss this out to everyone, Nick's at 21, everyone seems to be in their low 20's, what's a good level cap for the week?

Remember if you REALLY want to play a lot outside of the game, you can make another character, they're FREE!!!!!!!

so, to update: gunsmith showed up, and he's nearly my level (23) now. Drifter's ahead of the pack but bringing goodies, and Cheif's doing well. Yahven was outta town, bish was sick, maldron was a no-show.

i cant decide if i want dual weapons hitting both in the 40's but upping stats (matching set!) or my other weapon, a 2 handed claymore that hits like 50-80 but slow as shit. anyway, doing better now, even if 2 deaths cost me like 75k tonight. *sigh*

still sitting on 10 skill points. ive read a little bit, not sure if i want to dump them in battle orders at lvl 24 to help everybody, wait for war cry at 30 and whirlwind at 40, or just dump into defense & resistances like id like to do. anyway, good game!

Archived