Hondo's Bar

Greatest characters in film

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not as well known as his roles in Bullit, Great Escape etc but its a great performance, as was Hoffman's. Speaking of, Hoffman's gotta get something here, but the first thing coming to mind for me is Little Big Man, the Forrest Gump of the west. Midnight Cowboy wasnt bad, tad overrated i thought.

boo to the Clint naysayers! he looks uh...perfect for the Saint. and i co-sign baytor's noms.

Eli Wallach's been the evil beaner in so many films, i love that guy. Id like to personally add Lee Van Cleef for great villains.

hansolo10.jpg

I second this, and add...

2233514087_1597563314.jpg?v=0

12monkeys10.jpg

3. Royal Tennenbaum

Not much to say here, he's just a funny guy. You want to hate him because he's such an asshole. But than he goes off and does something really sweet. This is also my favorite movie of all time, so I could say every character in this movie is my favorite.

The Royal Tennenbaums is one of my favorite movies of all time. I couldn't pick a charecter to spotlight in that movie, they all unique and genuis in their own way.

"well i just want to die".

Captain Kilgore of Apocolypse Now

ApocalypseKilgore1.jpg

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."

Archived