Hondo's Bar

Red Dead Redemption

The NZA

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely before 2011.

for real though, are we doing this? i bought both Left 4 Deads and got like 1 game with some hondonians out of each. i see logan, JZA, bish, space and panch have talked about it...so looking forward to this game, but if we dont actually plan/schedule outings (like i did with a hondo's group for say diablo 2) ima be salty.

Arright well, let's start with an ever helpful nomination of our best online times. For me I'm available anytime from about 7-8 pm my time til say 11 or 12 weeknights, and weekends unless there's a designated event I'm free anytime & will infact work around an online date. This weekend though, pretty sure I'll be fairly indisposed building the new Fortress(concrete gets pured this weekend, we start on walls next week, I think! So excites!!). Will keep y'all posted though, becaue I'm with you on this one NZA- I'm breaking my personal budget to get this day 1 solely by virtue of playing with you guys.

breaking your personal budget, you say? why, i feel all special now. today must be a tuesday. :birf:

ive gotta convert AU time, cause i mostly see you when im off weds/thurs nights and am up rather late. miami-time, besides those 2 days, im down for most nights between 7-10pm or so, obviously a lot later (usually all night) weds/thurs for whoever that works for.