Hondo's Bar

Red Dead Redemption

The NZA

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still cant believe john found a way to kill me in our homo-erotic stagecoach adventures.

its funny cause when i signed onto Live yesterday, it warned me my shit runs out at the end of the month or so, and i didnt think much of it, but now i gotta consider renewing for at least a few months, that shit was indeed awesome.

logging on soon to see if anyone's around, or if i should just go back to solo missions. had fun with those last night, but everytime i dick around, im like, "man, if panch and george and these guys were here for this barfight, that'd be awesome."

Protip: logan is a fucking madman with the TNT and not to be trifled with

Here you go:

Also: Cougar-Man, and Bird-People

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! OMG!!!!! I haven't laughed that good in months! That R Kelly - I can fly video took the muthafuckin' cake!

Edited by Panch

damn. dont get me wrong; i had one lockup (right before a @#$%ing duel!), and one bullshit part where my horse ran slightly off the path near thieve's landing and a glitch forced us to try swimming like Altair, but not too many glitches that bad, yet. crazy that those're clearly intentional, heh.

just hit mexico in single player. i got tues, weds & thurs night off next week somehow, we should schedule some madness, hondo's.

damn. dont get me wrong; i had one lockup (right before a @#$%ing duel!), and one bullshit part where my horse ran slightly off the path near thieve's landing and a glitch forced us to try swimming like Altair, but not too many glitches that bad, yet. crazy that those're clearly intentional, heh.

just hit mexico in single player. i got tues, weds & thurs night off next week somehow, we should schedule some madness, hondo's.

Don't ruin it with scheduling, we want Panch to show. :drunk:

I have tues & weds night off, partially thurs. Tonight my kid has gotten into it, so I may have wrestle him away. If it comes down to it I'll just ground him for some bullshit reason and then yell "BECAUSE I SAID SO!" if he questions me. The future is safe in my hands

I started this today! Gonna play some more tomorrow.

Also, GAMEBOT4 wouldn't fucking answer me. fuckagamebot4

HEhehe. That's Rave's profile. I think he pretty much played it all day while I was at work. I'm pretty sure he just thought you were some weird random stranger. I've been using up these small piles of 48 hour gold membership trial cards and he's become one of those "kids that piss you off" on XBL.

That's right, I'm part of the problem.

Also, all you slackers: There's an elementary school student across the room from me that just hit level 23 in multiplayer.

Edited by Thelogan Prime

hahaha

i got the next 3 days off somehow, so if i can tear little kertins away from this game (holy shit, she's never been into sandbox games; now, she's all over this and asking what westerns i should have her watch), ill be down for more griefing obnoxious outlaw posse between bouts of ME2.

I love this game! from the side missions, voice acting, also how interactive the environment is towards the player (i.e. random people ask for you help that could end up killing you if you are not careful, hunting animals, catching a horse, etc.)

the game is just plain fun.

HEhehe. That's Rave's profile. I think he pretty much played it all day while I was at work. I'm pretty sure he just thought you were some weird random stranger. I've been using up these small piles of 48 hour gold membership trial cards and he's become one of those "kids that piss you off" on XBL.

That's right, I'm part of the problem.

Also, all you slackers: There's an elementary school student across the room from me that just hit level 23 in multiplayer.

Oooooh.... snap. My bad :/ Good thing I didn't say anything obscene. Just "Derp", lol. I was so confused as to why you were on GB4 so much lately! Now I know. And knowing is half the battle. And the more you know *doo doot do dooo*

I love this game! from the side missions, voice acting, also how interactive the environment is towards the player (i.e. random people ask for you help that could end up killing you if you are not careful, hunting animals, catching a horse, etc.)

the game is just plain fun.

On the random people part, I know I can't be the only one who accidentally shot someone being chased by cougars right? It was when I had Dead Eye level 2, and yeah, I killed the animals, but also the woman being chased. Sorry lady.