I just can`t get enough

I just can`t get enough

Just like a rainbow

You know you set me free

I just can`t get enough

I just can`t get enough

You`re like an angel and you give me your love

And I just can`t seem to get enough.

so there was no room for me at the table... so i tried to squeeze in, but it didn't work well... plus i had to sit by these ann coulter-lovers (:ill:), and i really wanted to talk to people, esp my friend hannah... so i took a seat, but this girl was coming back. so she comes back and i'm like "nooo!! i want to talk to hannah! aagh let me talk to hannah!" in a slightly crazed, dramatic, should-be-construed as silly...way... and they're like "jeez lauren stop being so domineering!"

... w. t. f.

me, domineering? wth are you mofos talking about.

so what do you want, quiet reserved depressed lauren, or happy outgoing don't take me seriously cause i'm not mean lauren?

no, you want 'regular' 'normal' 'even-keel' 'is neither too loud or quiet' lauren. well fuck that. i'm tired of changing who i am because of others. fuck you. it was one incident. if she had just played along, i would've gone 'haha i'm just kidding with you'... but no. FUCK YOU. i am tired of not being good enough.

I AM GOOD ENOUGH. I AM BETTER THAN GOOD. I AM GREAT.

SO THERE.

"Nas: Yo, Jay I gotta do something to spark some interest in my next record, Stillmatic. I've got

about 4 fans left. They weren't happy with You Owe Me or Oochie Wally.

Jay: Word? I'm feeling Oochie Wally. Well, what are you thinking?

Nas: Let's get at each other on record.

Jay: I don't know man. What's in it for me?

Nas: Nothing really, except for the satisfaction of ending Mobb Deep's career.

Jay: Ok. How we gonna kick this off?

Nas: The fans are stupid. They don't even actually need a reason for beef. They just want beef.

Jay: Aight. Well you just make empty threats and do some typically homophobic posturing, which in turn will have people calling you the king again. In the meanwhile, I'll spit completely true facts and then admit my defeat on my next album.

Nas: Sounds good."

- OKP BossPJ's dramatization of how the Jay-Z/Nas beef started

Tommy Gavin : Listen, you can meet a guy's ex-girlfriend in a bar and feel her up.

Kenny Lou : Yes.

Tommy Gavin : You can be in a bar, meet a guy's ex-wife, and?

Kenny Lou : [makes circular gestures on his chest] Titty action.

Tommy Gavin : Titty action. You can even grab his sister's ass while the guy is in the same bar.

Kenny Lou : Yes you could.

Tommy Gavin : And it would all fall under the giant unbrella rule of, "Sorry, I was drunk."

Kenny Lou : Like Visa and Mastercard, accepted the world over.

Tommy Gavin : In fact, that's why the rule was invented all those years ago, by the... Romans?

Kenny Lou : Earlier than that, my friend: the Druids!

Tommy Gavin : [counting on his fingers] But girlfriend, ex-girlfriend, wife, ex-wife, sister, half-sister:

[sweeps his hands]

Tommy Gavin : No pussy!

- Denis Leary, Rescue Me

A small explosion today at Dogenzaka 2 chome near Shibuya station interrupted traffic shortly after 3:00 PM. Two assailants were sighted fleeing the scene in a stolen red 1957 Cadillac convertible and were pursued by several members of the Tokyo Police Department. The high-speed pursuit ended after shots were fired upon police rendering their vehicles inoperable. Police describe the assailants as a pale woman of approximately 20 years of age wearing disheveled clothes and bearing a distinctive tattoo or discoloration engulfing her right eye, and a lean male of indeterminate age wearing what appeared to be a modified rectangular helmet. Before evading police, witnesses reported seeing the two filling a trash can with assorted merchandise and food, and leaving the store without paying for it. The merchandise had a total value of $1,729. Thus far the suspects are charged with reckless driving, possession of stolen goods, resisting arrest, possession of illegal firearms, and several counts of improper lane use. Additionally, the mailbox posts of several area homes were broken between 3 p.m. June 8 and 8 a.m. June 9. Damage was estimated at $400. These suspects are considered armed and dangerous. Under no circumstances should you try to apprehend them yourself.

news_photo01.jpg