Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

yeah let me go out and try to do something on every single thing i am against in this world... oh wait... there's not 50! of me... right... i forgot... FUCK YOU. jesus christ.

on another note, my boy apologized for making me think all what i did... for placing so much importance on a certain thing, to our detriment... so yeah.

I am finally, A free man.

Yes, I would like to announce to the world my return to humanity.

GONE are the 83 hour work weeks. ( ok it was just one but still it was brutal)

Gone are the sunday mornings waking up with the mental note " oh i havent quit yet, shit i have to go to work today too"

I thank barnes and noble for giving me a raise... on the DAY I FUCKING QUIT. Guinessman: BRILLIANT!

1st free weekend: Sleep, beach and golf.

2nd free weekend: Let's get the party started. It's halloween horror nights on the 30ith. Crazy? Of Course!

3rd free weekend: If the weather holds cool, camping and getting drunk enough to forget my name.

Then there's chess tourneys, books to finish reading. Poker nights to attend. fucking A im getting trippy just thinking about it. I'm so fucking happy right now.

This two day weekend thing rocks! Why didn't I think of it sooner.

But for now, back to reality.... gotta write up lesson plans for the next two weeks... fucking pedagogical reviews.

So, i was thinking, the only modern example of karma, realistically, is umbrellas. Bear with me here.

You dont bring them on the rainy days, and when you do, you often leave them somehwere. Then, it starts to rain, you realize you dont have one, and find one nearby: where you work, jack from the store, etc (who pays for these things, really?). But then you lose one again, donating it to the pool, and eventually, you find another.

The japanese know this; in tokyo, they have communal umbrellas. People who hoard them are forced to commit seppuku with them, as they should here. Its part of a natural system.