Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

you know, it was ok back when MJ did "Leave me alone" but what the fuck is this britney "rumor" song i gottta listen to at work?

Poor multi-million dollar pop idol, answering every question Teen Bop or wheover asks, doing stunts for press attention, then the paparttzzis (sp) wont leave you alone! Boo fuckin hoo, you want privacy, go be a nurse, or any job that doesnt milk the chicken-head masses...that's your demographic, ho: people who give a shit about you and what you do on your off time. if it makes you happy, i couldnt give two tugs of a dead dog's cock what you do, unles its singing lessons, which would directly improve my working conditions.

Is everyone wearing Von Dutch over there? 'Cause they sure are here, and it's REALLY gettin' on my fuckin' nerves when my favourite trucker cap(which I've had for like, a year and a half) is suddenly chic, and all these fuckin' kids crawlin' all over me wanting to know where I got it. Fuck Nicole Ritchie. Fuck her in her nostrils with barbary apes.

you know, it was ok back when MJ did "Leave me alone" but what the fuck is this britney "rumor" song i gottta listen to at work?

Poor multi-million dollar pop idol, answering every question Teen Bop or wheover asks, doing stunts for press attention, then the paparttzzis (sp) wont leave you alone! Boo fuckin hoo, you want privacy, go be a nurse, or any job that doesnt milk the chicken-head masses...that's your demographic, ho: people who give a shit about you and what you do on your off time.  if it makes you happy, i couldnt give two tugs of a dead dog's cock what you do, unles its singing lessons, which would directly improve my working conditions.

That's not Britney silly! That's Lindsay Lohan! Get it right or pay the price!:-) Just kiddin!

Kara---

WHOA!!! I got e-mail today from someone kinda famous! Mr. Marc Balestreri!!!

I asked him what to do about becoming a Canon Lawyer, and he gave me a name to contact, and recommended 3 schools to me: One in Rome, one in Canada, and Catholic University of America in Washington D.C. !

Hmm... Looks like I don't even need a degree to get my licence. Still I want a degree too. Might even get my Doctorate in Canon Law. I'd definitely go to CUA. Now to figure out how to get there, get in, pay for it all, etc.

Hmmm... 5 years in our nation's capital... Sounds like fun!

kara - same shit! kinda

benny - damn man, congrats! looks like you could be on your path man, if you need any help, ive studied a wee bit of law, and ill do what i can to help out....congrats again, youre on a helluva start!

right, so uh...innapropriate quote time!

I could write a story where Peter Parker was buttfucked by Flash Thompson in the boy's locker room that would have you crying.

-Erik Larsen

I'm so silly sometimes... I do the stangest things and get excited over the outcome. Then I get all depressed when it gets fucked up. I hate not knowing why I never get what I really want; I don't ask for much... and each time the excitement comes, it hurts more when it leaves... :D

So, my house is like... a damn zoo.

We have 3 small dogs. Two weeks ago, a little stray cat (who seems to be the avid huntress around here) came around and I made the mistake of feeding it b/c I love cats.

Guess what. Today we picked up a baby golden lab who had just finished getting into a fight. SHE IS THE SWEETEST THING! But I can't keep her. Anyone want a potentially huge dog?