Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Anti-abortionist campaigner Jill Stanek says the nurturing penguins were a stinging lesson to women who contemplated a pregnancy termination.

"I remembered last year's March for Women's Lives in Washington, DC, when pro-aborts gathered to bolster their right to kill babies," says Stanek, in a column on WorldNetDdaily.com. "I thought maybe a penguin movie analogy would help people understand."

... yeah that's what march of the penguins was for.

damn, those penguins sure showed me!

WOOO HOOOO!!! I got into FIU (again) but this time for elementary education. which may or may not turn into music education. either way, here's hoping that i'll make more than $11 an hour one day. (and have summers off)

on a completely unrelated note, carson daly is a hack and claire forlani is beautiful but couldn't act her way out of a paper bag. on fire. with dog shit inside. :ifyouknowwhatimean:

Also, my friend's band (who i played for on their last CD on a song) got picked as one of the 10 finalists on myspace's and takeover record's "Sign My Band" contest...please vote for them...

thebrand.jpg

Go HERE.

vote for THE BRAND!!!! Please!!

Also, if you like them, here's The Brand's website and if you want to hear the beautiful flute stylings of yours truly, I'm on track 7 "Smiling, Crying."