Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Bowie Secrets

"In the original version of A Space Odyssey I sang 'Ground Control, I miss my mum. Ground Control, I miss my mum.' What can I say? I miss mum."

"You would think a rock star being married to a super-model would be one of the greatest things in the world. It is."

"I don't know how many times someone has come up to me and said 'Hey! Let's dance!' I hate dancing. God it's stupid."

"Sometimes when I'm at a McDonalds, I wait until nobody is looking, and then I stick my hand inside the straw dispenser and touch all the straws."

"I've re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman."

"I was on tour in the United States back in '89 and we did a show in Cincinnati. During that show I shouted out, 'It's great to be in Cincinnati!' That was a lie."

I hate boys. I mean, what the fuck? Am I the only one who attracts these assholes who wanna get with me?! I know you're with me on this one girls. It must happen to everyone. And they always want pictures of boobs. or to call me. or for me to come over to their house. or meet them halfway at 2:30 in the goddamn morning. It's common fucking knowledge I'm married; I wear it like a motherfucking badge. They always start out so lovely. Interesting, great tastes in music, real nice... then the tables are turned and flipped and cleared for a makeshift fuckpad, and I'm left going "what.... what the fuck??!"

There are few people who I even remotely feel/share any sort of feeling(s) for, let alone sexual feelings. I'll go ahead and leave them nameless.

I love all of my friends. I do. Real life and internet. I care for you guys, just as much as anyone one else on the net i've "met" and shared a decent conversation with, but some people are ridiculous. They want to lie and say that I'm gorgeous, and that they want me for themselves, and they don't know what they are going to do without me. That I've "changed their life for the better" and "that they have never felt like this before". IT'S THE INTERNET, JACKASS. Get a life! We're not meeting up, at least not for your own disgusting pleasures. I'm more of a woman than to be put down by your ways. If I'm ever to meet up with anyone, it's going to be broad daylight, in a public place, with myself on CJ's arm.

*sigh*

Thank god for Hondo's being possibly the only sane place on the internet...

Haha I gotta start ranting here more often! heh. I feel so much better.