Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

That is material for a questions thread. We've got plenty o' those, mine is mostly dead. But I'm guessing that it's kinda like pwned! only in reference to J. Edgar Hoover. So if we were playing Balderdash, my definition would be: To be a high-ranking government official caught wearing a dress. Usage in a sentence: I'm not sure if Marv Albert would be considered Hoovered, but he was a strange one...

btw, I'm breaking the first rule of Blargh, but just letting you know :eh:

Now, for my post:

RUP_ninjas_book.jpg

Yes, it's a book based on the website Real Ultimate Power, yes I do have it, yes it's by the same kid, no you cannot have it, so stop asking me before I totally flip out and pop a thousand boners on your headless body.

Edited by dante

our friend erinn is staying at our apt this weekend (apparently, i didn't know), and we just got back from a party and we totally want to go to bed, but she's like 'i'm going to go to my car to get a sweatshirt,' so i gave her my keys so she could get back in... and she hasn't come back. i called public safety and nobody's out there, so i'm prooobably going to assume she went back to vince's apt, and nobody's answering their phone or the door, and she has my fucking keys. goddammit i knew i should've gone with her... fuckin drunk people.

ugheyah. so. my title says tha i vwant to save everyone. i do. it woudlv make me severly happy. but i can't. amd i know that. i wwwas talkin to this grl at wrk and she was tellin g me about this camp for fostr kids that she woekrd for. that'shit dep;ressd me but i m still gonna be a social workr and try to save the world. minus alcohol. forefer. makin yoru kid prostitue themselve at 10 is refprenhensible. i will dsave them. or at least, i'll try. i lovethem alredy and i dont even know. them. i have a lot of love to give right anow. i love yhou guys. protect your ababies. and love' tem b/c some poeple don't care ad let their kids die. that made me sick tom y stomach. i had to hold back from crying fro that day. never had a life. never had a loving an safe home. when i have kids, they well be overly oloved.

also, i will never let m ybrain thikn that i'm so stufbborn or that i hav to be so stubborn. im a gril so i don have to vbe hard. i can just be myslef for teh first time in a really long time. ther we're glimpses of me, here an there but not very consistenly. but now i'm back fro good. it feels nice. and homey. and no more doubt. or drunkennness, now. seriously. no mas. bueno1!!!!!!1 sorry but i gues i'm ina very introspctive mood. it fells good.

Edited by La Lindsay

you prolly nailed it with the first one, i for one feel like shit cause metro-dade fire rescue's out there collecting money, and some were even sent over there to help directly, but i cant yet cause im not in with them.

Wit is educated insolence.

Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)