Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Tussin made a total of 4871 posts and I'm sitting pretty now at 4810 4811. I kinda don't want to beat her. I wish she just came home... :mad:

In other news I'd like to thank MM for his "When Basketball was a True Sport" pic of Larry Bird a few posts back. One could look into it and read it as "I hate darkies" but that would be wrong, wouldn't it MM you dirty racist. Me and my boy Sharpton are coming to beantown to getcha.

vicodin.jpg

This medicine is a combination of a narcotic and acetaminophen used to relieve moderate to severe pain. Narcotic pain-relievers work by binding to opioid receptors in the brain and spinal cord, and acetaminophen decreases the formation of prostaglandins, therefore reducing pain. This medicine may also be used to treat other conditions (e.g., cough, boredom, late night Hondo's sessions where you label MusiacManiac a racist and try and bribe The Nick to vote for you for Sexiest Male.)

Thing about DC is, im tryin out the 52 thing, but for me, they already fucked up the "1 year later" shit by starting it before the goddamn infinite crisis thing ended...yeah, shit's real scary, you guys hyping "Nightwing might die!" when 3 weeks earlier, i see his one year later book and he's banging some chick. Way to kill your own hype.

I like the peace

in the backseat,

I don’t have to drive,

I don’t have to speak,

I can watch the country side,

and I can fall asleep.

My family tree’s

loosing all it’s leaves,

crashing towards the driver’s seat,

the lightning bolt made enough heat

to melt the street beneath your feet.

Alice died

in the night,

I’ve been learning to drive.

My whole life,

I’ve been learning...

I like the peace

in the backseat,

I don’t have to drive,

I don’t have to speak,

I can watch the country side

Alice died

in the night,

I’ve been learning to drive.

My whole life,

I’ve been learning.

vicodin.jpg

This medicine is a combination of a narcotic and acetaminophen used to relieve moderate to severe pain. Narcotic pain-relievers work by binding to opioid receptors in the brain and spinal cord, and acetaminophen decreases the formation of prostaglandins, therefore reducing pain. This medicine may also be used to treat other conditions (e.g., cough, boredom, late night Hondo's sessions where you label MusiacManiac a racist and try and bribe The Nick to vote for you for Sexiest Male.)

Geez, just google this post and you get...

http://www.volny.cz/mcea/en/Pharmacy.htm, guess everyone does it... on occassion. No 2track It has nothing to do with rascism, it was when Boston celtics were good and greats from my hometown meant something to the game.

The "art" of the three pointer and back in the day when players actually "shot" the ball. This has nothing to do with me hating niggas at all. :drool:

Edited by MusicManiac

Heh. Alana doesn't know it yet, but yet another attempt to pilfer Pirates of the Carribean 2 has yielded a fucking top-notch asian feature called Sakura Tales 3: Schoolgirls. Some great scenes in there, tempted to go find part 2... :drool: