Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

So my boss told me today that the company has finally comenced the downsizing. Her boss told her that they were going to get rid of my temping position by the begining of 2008.

Good thing I had already opted out of here cuz I got a gig working as PSA over at FIU, I start next week on Monday. I'm sooooo excited! I don't have to wake up early and drive during morning traffic anymore!! Plus my office job is boring.

Driving golf carts here I comez!!! :sad:

Edited by Senshik

So my boss told me today that the company has finally comenced the downsizing. Her boss told her that they were going to get rid of my temping position by the begining of 2008.

Good thing I had already opted out of here cuz I got a gig working as PSA over at FIU, I start next week on Monday. I'm sooooo excited! I don't have to wake up early and drive during morning traffic anymore!! Plus my office job is boring.

It's like meeting Nick all over again... I swear!

Please don't encourage! Augh. Nick is never gonna let this one go... "Oooh look at mah baby! Following in my footsteps!"

Ack.

I only choose this job over all the other offerings around campus because this one required being OUTSIDE and not inside doing office bullshit work. I look forward to that change... so very forward.

:sad:

But if you don't have to come to the beach for work, then you won't have a chance to come visit me at my store. So...I guess nothing will change. :D

im quite literally only on facebook at this point to try to beat panch at the zombie game, so if you have an account, please hit me up so i can bite you and have you join my aramada sos we can be pals.

also, birthday in 3 short weeks, woo hoo! im finna get Mass Effect from Sen ( :cry: ) and if any of you are so inclined, would you kindly grab either the Boondock Saints special edition, Batman Begins special ed or Rescue Me season 3? if not, its cool, just grab yourself a hondo's t-shirt, theyre just as good.

the gas chamber.

1. place the brandy glass on top of the whiskey glass

2. pour absinthe into the brandy glass

3. put two coffe beans into the absinthe

4. put sugar into the spoon and dip into the absinthe

5. light the spoon and the absinthe

6. have a tissue with a straw through it placed on a table

7. pour the absinthe into the whiskey glass and make sure all the absinthe vapour is trapped in the top of the brandy glass.

(place on top of each other)

8. drink the absithe the coffe and the sugar

9. blow out (aka breathe very important)

10. inhale the the concentrated absinthe vapour through the straw from the brandy glass).

11. repeat until you can't think or remeber anything.

12. be careful

13. no seriously be caerful.