Hondo's Bar

Taylor Swift disrespected by Kanye West

Signal08

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where the fuck did he even come from, he just like magically appeared onstage! Is Kanye West secretly Mr. Mxyptlk? Tseweynak! Is he gone yet?

Exactly! Although if he was going to champion another video I would've done so for Lady Gaga. On second thought...the Beyonce video was pretty hott. The song was gawdawful, but the video was sexy-grr.

Don't front. You know you fuckin' love it.

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:435679" width="512" height="319" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashVars="configParams=id%3D1620605%26vid%3D435679%26uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Amtv.com%3A435679%26startUri={startUri}" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="."></embed><div style="margin:0;text-align:center;width:500px;font-family:Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Lady Gaga - New Music - More Music Videos</div>

No thanks, I didn't want some horrible amalgamation between Shakira's voice, Emma Frost's wardrobe, and Jeremy Clarkson's ability to generate animalistic lust as an abstract concept in my head let alone as some reality. Music sucks, face is fugly, and I've seen street hookers with more class. Lady Gaga is the Amazo of bad female pop-stars.

(Yes, that's 2 DC comics references I've made in this thread about music of all fucking things. Fuck you all, I'm going to bed.)

who is this "pitbull" guy? and this whole kanye thing is a total bs publicity stunt. it's a non-story really. the whole walking on stage during an acceptance speech @ the vma thing totally jumped the shark when spike jonze did it in lederhosen back in the 90s. i looked for over 30 min. on youtube, google, and even effin' bing but couldn't find a clip. a delectable oreo cookie center to whomever can find it.

who is this "pitbull" guy?

godbless you non-locals for such beautiful words.

yeah, i was saying it hasnt been cool to stage-jack since the late great ODB lost to P-Diddy and "didnt want that expenseive suit to go for nothing". i will always cherish the words "wu-tang is for the babies" in my heart, dirt mcgirt.

I like Lady Gaga. That's right, I said it. Songs are catchy as hell.

She is fairly unattractive though.

And Kanye is an asshole, but who didn't know that already? He's a fan of making an ass out of himself in a big public venue, this time he's just picked on a person that is cuter than a pug puppy to most rather than an immensely disliked president. I'm sure he and his alien girlfriend, Amber Rose, will pick it all up tomorrow with even louder proclamations of his genius. I mean really, we're lucky he even showed up to this fake shit. Right?

ABC's Terry Moran set the Twitter-sphere all aflutter when he wrote:

ttweett.jpg

We've reached out to Moran and will update this post when we learn more.

Now, an ABC spokesperson explains to POLITICO what happened:

"In the process of reporting on remarks by President Obama that were made during a CNBC interview, ABC News employees prematurely tweeted a portion of those remarks that turned out to be from an off-the-record portion of the interview. This was done before our editorial process had been completed. That was wrong. We apologize to the White House and CNBC and are taking steps to ensure that it will not happen again."

The White House had no immediate comment.

— Josh Gerstein contributed to this report.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...I don't see what the problem is. He is a jackass. Way to go, Mr. President! I'm 110% behind that statement.

Archived