Hondo's Bar

Taylor Swift disrespected by Kanye West

Signal08

no head asploshions needed. Joel is right, President Obama made an accurate statement on Kanye... and President Obama is also a human being. We all say

-jackass- as the 'nice' way to call someone a fucking tool... so I don't see anything that needs to be blown out of proportion here.

I will say that Kanye seemed to know his errors by his mannerisms on Leno last night, but he is still a tool for thinking he can do what he did.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FUCK Kanye. Man I am officially boycotting that scrub. I've thought so since his 2nd album, he's been garbage. And now again CRYING at the MTV Awards didn't we learn from this asshole doing it last year and then saying he's the new king of pop?!? W T F indeed. Man I'ma write a dis track bout this bitch and how he's always on Jay's jock. Shit it's probably why Jay said he wasn't leaving the ROC in his hands and basically had to come back and single handedly save rap.

aw, the lady gaga defense force assembles! but you will be bested, ladies.

DA - im not sure if Blueprint III is gonna save shit, ive read mixed reviews, gotta hear it for myself. for what its worth, i looked it up and at least kanye's "king of pop" was bullshit, dude never said it. its just funny cause its so easy to believe.

Kanye West is a very talented and clever hip hop artist. He also has a very flawed ego. Why someone who created the great albums High School Dropout and Graduation, would care about MTV "Moonmen" and if someone did not deserve one in their narrow opinion.

Kanye has done this since the beginning of his career. Threatening to disappear if he did not win an American Music Award? Are you serious! And going on rants if he did not win one of the categories he's nominated in. even though he won in another category?

He is very talented, but he has very flawed ego.

And the most ironic part, Beonce's video won the biggest award of the night. Making Kanye's tirade null and void.

And yes Beonce did show serious class and grace by letting Taylor Swift finish on her time. Well done!

He is a Jackass! (I also agree with Obama for the 1st time!)

agreed, flawed is a kind word, though. he was on about how he'd be in a "modern day bible" a few years back, hard to say if he's serious ever though. sure seems it.

isnt this like the 3rd time he's done this, though? i know there was once at a european MTV thing where he even admitted not hearing his competitor's works, but knowing his was better. fucking hell, do great artists really lose sleep over grammys? but yeah he's been on that "this whole show does a disservice to itself by not giving me (etc)" for a while now.

tiny baby tourettes strikes again.

i think she had said that she didn't finish her speech because she thought everyone was booing her because they agreed with him. how horrible to not only have your moment ruined by this douchey bastard but then to think that people didn't really think you should have won either...and then to have to perform 5 minutes later!

agreed, flawed is a kind word, though. he was on about how he'd be in a "modern day bible" a few years back, hard to say if he's serious ever though. sure seems it.

isnt this like the 3rd time he's done this, though? i know there was once at a european MTV thing where he even admitted not hearing his competitor's works, but knowing his was better. fucking hell, do great artists really lose sleep over grammys? but yeah he's been on that "this whole show does a disservice to itself by not giving me (etc)" for a while now.

His first award show tantrum occurred in 2004 at the 32nd annual American Music Awards. West made a sudden retreat - midceremony - after losing the Best New Artist category to Gretchen Wilson.

Seriously?! Why should anyone care about an award manufactured by Dick Clark to give ABC a music award show. Besides, if you want to know how accurate they are at predicting trends in music, In 1992 the best new artist artist award was given to: Pearl jam? Nope! Nirvana? nope! would you believe, Fireshouse!

So anyone who needs any award's to validate their artistry, has some serious personal issues.

No lie, Lady Gaga is a smaller, slightly more fugly, considerably more talented version of Madonna. That VMA performance was the best in a long time IMHO.

tiny baby tourettes strikes again.

i think she had said that she didn't finish her speech because she thought everyone was booing her because they agreed with him. how horrible to not only have your moment ruined by this douchey bastard but then to think that people didn't really think you should have won either...and then to have to perform 5 minutes later!

that is pretty horrible. i guess she'll just have to console herself w/ the fact she's a gorgeous teenage millionaire superstar.

No lie, Lady Gaga is a smaller, slightly more fugly, considerably more talented version of Madonna. That VMA performance was the best in a long time IMHO.

wait, what? im not a big madonna fan, but her music > gaga by like a factor of ten (basing both on radio shit, granted one's much older than the other). i didnt watch much of the VMAs but what i saw of hers...fuck, colbert hit it on the head: something clearly ate her there.

DoJ's link is at the tail end of the meme, but it works. heh.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived