Hondo's Bar

True Blood

The NZA

True Blood Character Poll  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When is someone gonna teach Lafayette how to not get soul raped by dead people? It's becoming a problem for the guy.

My other big question is, given the level of animosity between Weres and Shifters, how the fuck does a Were come to run a goddamned pack after knocking up & maintaining(an admittedly one-sided) relationship with a shifter baby-mama?

Probably the same way a scuzzy runt gets to become pack master--inherit the position. Either that or the Shreveport weres are major pussies--which kinda seems to be the case.

yeah, it really does.

at least we're starting to tie up more shit i didnt care about - andy's addiction, sookie's boring triangle, etc. i was worried this was gonna be like the star wars prequels, where Sam was my jedi (meaning, the only bits i was paying attention to).

yeah i was pretty bored with the sookie triangle... it probably reads better... at least the parts where she's getting mad DP from bill and northman... phew it's hot in here or is it just me...?! :ohface:

Lafayette arc is horrible this season. they could have written a better part for him than being possessed by some creole lady's soul...

I'm so glad hawt sexy were man cut off ties with dumb blonde broad. If he takes her back after all the bullshit, I'll be so sad. so very sad...

I wonder what that whole Andy and Fairy/Nymph business is all about..??

yeah i was pretty bored with the sookie triangle... it probably reads better... at least the parts where she's getting mad DP from bill and northman...

Each season strays further and further from the books. The series is more of an 'alternate universe' now, in my opinion. Still, I'm not going to turn my nose up at sexy fanservice!!

Man, the show was in DIRE need of some culling and Sam's Fam was at the top of my list of people I wanted to see dead. Would have preferred if Tommy had bitten the big one too, but I'll take what I can get!

Last fifteen minutes or so of the finale were crazy.

After killing off Tommy last episode, they added four more fatalities! While I was sad to see some go (Jesus!) we've all agreed the show was in desperate need of some pruning!! Although, with both Jesus and Tara gone I can't think of any reason for Lafayette to stick around!

Soooooo happy

the PR lady and tara are gone

. for the most part hopefully, at least.

And the return of Edgington

better be awesome.

Tara: I'm gonna watch yer vampire babies on the front porch with you when we're old, Bella Sooki. Haha! J/K.

Jesus: LOL! Being stabbed is ttly fun. I'm cool w/ it ,Lafffytaffy!

Bill: Do not refer to me as a canine in any capacity.

Witches: Plausibility? Story continuity? WTF? We're magic!

Lafayette: S5 and still alive, Bitches!

Russel: I'm baa-aaack!

Edited by Mr. Hakujin

yeah, that shit was crazy.

Sookie, lock your fucking doors already. holy shit you shouldve been dead ten times over, i wish it was you and not Tara somehow.

Russel's back cause we're out of villains. okay. really hoping he's not the oldest vamp, though.

i dunno. if and when Sam dies, i might be out. the book-people want Lafayette dead for continuity, the writers have to know they're still low on likeable characters though.

WORDS.

UMMMM I don't want Lafayette dead. And I'm one of the book-lovers. JUSTSAYIN'.

However, I'm done with Russel. Ughhhhhh.

Also, Faerie sex for copulation? WTH is going on here?! They should have kept with the original Faerie story line KTHX.

....I'm drunk.

Edited by MetalHeart

Finally caught up with season 4 via the interwebs.

The season finale had me fist-pumping repeatedly for many reasons

Russell Edgington returns! Best. TB. Baddie. Ever. I knew he was going to return at some point.

Vamp Civil War!

Tara finally killed off!

It's like the writers knew I'd be watching the finale a few days before my birthday and decided to surprise me with lovely gifts.

season 5 details (possible spoilers)

"Season 5 will explore more fairies, new fairies,

fairies in a way you haven't really seen fairies," Raelle confirms. "We

will all, as well as Sookie, come to understand fairies more than in

previous seasons."

Sam's unexpected visitor is "someone you have never met before,"

all that, + vamp superman. huh.

ps edit oh shit

a4wjk5.jpg

i mean, everyone's getting supernatural shit these days. almost jason, even.

Book spoiler, thing?

According to my nerdy book-reading harem Jason's Faerie powers manifest as him being more or less 'irresistible' to women, hence he spends most of any given season balls-deep in the female cast. By the same token though, the show has deviated from book by also not making him a panther/human hybrid so I'ma call that a win

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I wanna see if Tara is a nasty crazy vamp and if she's normal, she'll probably contradict all that bullshit she ever said about vamps & love it. Lafayette can't catch a fucking break! He is by far the most entertaining character besides Jason. I feel bad for him. But where in the hell did Jesus go? I bet u those crazy ass dead witches possessed his ass. Can't wait for next week.

Really liked the first ep. They're taking it in some cool directions.

I'm hoping Tara will be a little less annoying as a vamp.

Russell Edgington never disappoints. Looking forward to his return.

Be interesting to learn more about the Authority too.

And finally the definition of injustice: the most smoking hot girl in the whole show and she's the only one who never get's nekkid.

Just... goddamn.

jessica-hanby-true-blood-season5.jpg

Ironically you came in just as they're about to jump the shark

Pretty shit return to form.

Tara was already the most obnoxious fucking character in the series, I like most others cheered when she died and now we're gonna see a whole season of 'Whah didn't yuh kill me Sook? Ah don't wannuh be no fucking Fayng'(this impression really relies on voice. I've gotten really good at my Tara impersonation. don't ask). At any point she can just walk out into the daylight and I will rejoice once more.

Be interested to see what they'll do with Edgington this season, my money says it's the remaining Were friends he has feeding him up and getting him back in shape(cue a montage of him fucking and eating cattle carcass' in a cold room to Paramore or someshit, tragically Burgess Meredith is dead but that'd just make it more authentic to see him show up to say 'He's a Machine!').

The only reasons I will watch ep 2 are for Jessica(ah-doy) and for Terry's wonderfully original and not-done-a-bajillion-times story about one of his Desert Storm squadmates hunting down and killing the others. Will it turn out to be Jason Patric? Oh I just can't fucking manage my own sense of wonder and suspence

Completely relevant:

deborah-ann-woll-jessica-from-true-blood-tyler-sh-26401-1249274683-19.jpg