Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ Steam

The NZA

I snagged the 72 game Sega collection for $49 earlier today.

nice! i thought that was the best looking bundle, too. if i dindt have Binary and a few others idve thought about it.

do the genesis classics load via a launcher? my batch does, and its anal but i hate it - i like people knowing im playing PS IV or Shining Force 2 or something, not fucking Flicky.

Such a great sale, I have gotten so far:

Alien Shooter 2 : Conscription

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Serious Sam 3 BFE

Prince of Persia

The Darkness 2

Yesterday (well the whole Pendulo collection or whatever the studio name is)

Binary Domain

A Valley Without Wind

Stalker : Call of Pripyat

Dargon Age: Origins Ultimate Collection

Krater

Red Faction Armageddon

Greed Corp

Deep Black: Reloaded

and I want to get Red Orchestra 2, IL-2: Cliffs of Dover, DCS : A-10C Warthog, Risen 2, and a few other various ones. Not much to play online or co-op with but if anyone has any games and wants to play them online or coop hit me up.

nice haul man, post back on some of those.

been a few ive been tempted on, but my backlog is personally too high to go in on some of these, knowing they'll likely be the same price or cheaper down the road when im inclined to knock out Witcher 2, Fallout NV etc etc. might grab a few cheapy ones on my list the last day or so cause fuck it, we're talking $2-3 for some of it.

Not so much, like you guys, but I got so far:

-Sonic Generations (waiting for when i have a better PC to play it)

-Bastion

-Zombie Shooter 2

-Dead Space

-Dead Space 2

-Dead Rising 2 (waiting for when i have a better PC to play it)

That's it.

• 5 weeks later...

After years of only having the original, now available on Steam Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2!!! It is only $9.99 as well. Pick up arguably one of the best action-rpg's of last generation! It is easy to put 80 hours into it too, it's not some shallow Star Wars game. It improves upon the first in every way possible.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I played part one awhile back, but it was a bad experience with someone I didn't like. I've only heard positive things so I'm optimistic. Plus like, everyone and there dog from Hondo's owns it, so it could be cool to get a group together sometime. I like you people just fine.

• 4 weeks later...