Hondo's Bar

10th Anniversary Hondies - The Banners

dante

So I was contacted by our great and illustrious NZA to create some banners for the 10th Anniversary Hondies. I've created all but two. Hopefully I can get those done soon. I just didn't want to wait too much longer to get these on the board.

Congratz to the winners, I hope you like them. I'm hosting them on my dropbox for now. Please let me know if I've messed up some way:

Best Mod

Best Thread

Best Troll of ALL TIME

Biggest Bitch

Cutest Couple

Funniest

Hottest Female

Hottest Male

MetalHeart

Most Improved

MVPoster

New Jack

Smartest

Underdog

I've created all but two. Hopefully I can get those done soon. I just didn't want to wait too much longer to get these on the board.

maaan, ya'll are impatient as hell. you know the winners of the 3rd annual hondies are still waiting on their banners, yeah? like, 10 of em, and that was 2006. these ones showed up in record time!

I've created all but two. Hopefully I can get those done soon.

My bad, didn't see that initially. I did get this awesome banner out of it though.

I know, yours and nicks are the last ones to get done. I will have something for you guys soon, I promise.

Also, did not see this last night. Don't worry about it man, take your time.

It's what I eventually did when you skipped a few that time. Taaaaasty medicine. :)

Funny story, I actually spent at least a couple of days trying to do your funniest banner. It was experimental, but I never could get it right. Others I just never got round to, but yours had blood, sweat and tears in it man, even if you never got to see it.

Archived