Hondo's Bar

Disney Infinity Figures

Axels, I feel your pain. I broke down and bought Yondu and Ronan the Accuser. I hate myself a little for being so weak and jumping in to collecting another line of figures. But they were on sale for $8.50 each on Amazon, so that's some consolation.

I kept em in the box at first. Once I got black costume Spidey I had to take them out.

This is my dilemma. The packaging artwork is so damn good... Edited by Mr. Hakujin

...Groot does look fantastic, though - even better outta the box. So does Starlord - they all look great...

Telling ya, sometimes there are sales where they are practically dumping 'em.

How cheap have you see them go for? I know I bought my nephew some Avengers Infinity figures last Black Friday and those were going for $9 ea. And I got the two I mentioned earlier for about the same price. Cheapest I've seen are some of the less popular ones on Amazon for about $5. Although, who really wants a Capt. Barbosa figure, even if it's only $5.

Also, I'm considering Groot as he does look good, but I know if I get him I will want the whole team and I already have them from the Marvel Legends line. >_<

Edited by Mr. Hakujin

Mr. Hakujin - with figures and toys, I carefully peel the bubble off the board (there's gonna be some damage, but attempt care to minimize it) and I personally keep the boards in a folder. Some of that stuff is hard to toss - it looks good. I recently got a wooden Bender figure, it came in a box, not just a bubble n' board. I cut it along the seems and fold it up like a menu at Denny's and it fits in my folder.

FLYNN LIVES!

Announce_TRON.png

Edited by Little Nemo McFly

JORmoRl.jpg

The game itself is pretty fun too. Think Lego Marvel U but with this art style and an actual sandbox mode like the lego games SHOULD have.

Shit, I was just thinking that a Kingdom Hearts set would be awesome. It could open the door for FF characters!

Edited by Axels
  • Upvote 2

I was just talking about this yesterday (Baymax being technically Marvel, not no Lion King). Yeah, got Green Goblin because he looks so damn awesome (I obviously would prefer the traditional look, but still).

While waiting in line at GameStop, the Kingdom Hearts III trailer played, and all I could do was fantasize about Infinity. I think I have a problem, guys.

CONGRATS! I was playing as him last night, leveling him up on the Game Grid! He's got a wicked special attack.

Screen-Shot-2014-08-07-at-5.54.38-PM.png

2 more weeks (Aug 30) until Star Wars figures are unleashed! My sights are set on Han Solo, Yoda and Boba Fett.

Unless you get that PS3 and PS4 exclusive bundle, you have to wait a month (Sept 29) for Classic Trilogy figures.

Normal humans are just getting Prequel Trilogy figures: Anakin, Ahsoka, Yoda and Obi-Wan and Rebels tv show figures: Ezra Bridger, Kanan Jarrus, Sabine Wren and Zeb Orrelios.

Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, Vader and Boba Fett figures available to the masses on Sept 29. Ultron and Hulkbuster arriving Nov 3.

I do my Infinity'ing on the Wii U - so I'm gonna hafta settle w/ Yoda and Sam Flynn at launch...and that Prequel Trilogy playset that comes w/ Anakin and Ahsoka. I might get Obi-Wan, if he has an alternate 'old man' skin disc. Several figures have alternate skins in-game.

I use this one a lot.

maxresdefault.jpg

They've confirmed that there will be an Episode 7 playset and figures coming in the next wave (next year). They boasted how the playset is the only game going to be made based on Episode 7. Star Wars Battlefront, no doubt, is gonna have a quiet a few assets from that movie, too. I'm sure there's gonna be a LEGO Trilogy game once Episode 9 is done.

• Upvote 1